Q7 MKII Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 MKII built from 2016 -

Holy smokes! I did it!

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2019, 02:18 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Holy smokes! I did it!

I managed to find a Navarra Blue Metallic with a cedar brown interior! I originally wanted Orca Black but could not find one with a cedar brown interior that also had other options I wanted. Mine will have black optics, adaptive chassis, 22” wheels, towing package, beam rings.

I started this process wanting a black or white with nougat interior but couldn’t find it and didn’t want to swing the extra bucks to get cedar.. haha, how quickly things change!

@Astropup I’m going to be your virtual car twin!

I got basically in the end a 11% off MSRP with also all season floor mats and roof rack thrown in! Woot!

Thank you all for your help over the last few days!
Old 06-19-2019, 02:34 PM
AudiWorld Member

Oh and it’s currently at port nearby so hopefully I’ll get it within the month!

Anyone in the SF east bay that can recommend a great place for PPF and ceramic coating?
Old 06-20-2019, 05:32 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 24 Likes on 23 Posts

Congrats! Post pictures when you get yours.. Mine does not have the adaptive chassis but does have cold weather - which you prolly don't need but we do. Dealer is doing our ceramic pro since they offer that, also the Expel plastic. Will post photos when ours shows up. No updates other than it was released to the rail carrier about a week ago. They say mid July but could be anytime late June to early July. I wish there was better tracking once they hit the US.

Did yours have the Walnut trim or the Oak Grey? I liked the Walnut better (matches the seats better) but we could only find the Oak.

Personally, I think the Navarra Blue with the BO should look very cool. The dealer actually suggested it. At first I thought it was just sales talk but when I compared photos of the Navarra Blue with and w/o the BO, I agreed.

Black and white are both out for me - I never understood why folks like them so much (especially white - makes it look like some fleet car). I guess white is good if you don't want to stand out.

Last edited by Astropup; 06-20-2019 at 05:44 AM.
Old 06-20-2019, 08:23 AM
JT4
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 52 Likes on 37 Posts

The Navarra with the BOP and 22's is going to look amazing...
Old 06-20-2019, 09:32 AM
AudiWorld Member

Mine has the Walnut trim -- not oak grey. Black Alcantara headliner. I didn't realize this until later but I guess from what I've seen in other forum posts that this is what is most desired. I guess I'll find out soon enough!
Old 06-20-2019, 11:09 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by JT4
The Navarra with the BOP and 22's is going to look amazing...
Thanks for the vote of confidence! My wife is still a little bit on the fence about the blue so I hope she will change her mind once she sees it in person!
Old 06-21-2019, 03:26 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 882 Likes on 721 Posts

Congrats. Post pics when you get it.
Old 06-22-2019, 03:51 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Very nice, I have an Navarra Blue Q7 with Cedar brown. This was the color combo I wanted as well, so hard to find. My dealer had to go locate one. I think the only options mine doesnt have is night vision, B&O sound, and cold weather package.

Mine has, Navarra Blue, Cedar Brown, Lux Packaged with black alcantara and grey oak trim, BOP, 22", Adaptive Chassis, Tow package,

Last edited by WesternAudi; 06-22-2019 at 04:00 PM.
Old 06-22-2019, 08:14 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by WesternAudi
Very nice, I have an Navarra Blue Q7 with Cedar brown. This was the color combo I wanted as well, so hard to find. My dealer had to go locate one. I think the only options mine doesnt have is night vision, B&O sound, and cold weather package.

Mine has, Navarra Blue, Cedar Brown, Lux Packaged with black alcantara and grey oak trim, BOP, 22", Adaptive Chassis, Tow package,
Wow, mine is like an exact twin of yours — pretty much have the same things and also don’t have the same things! I think my inlay/trim however is the walnut one.

Can’t wait! Can’t wait! Can’t WAIT!

Where are you based?!
Old 06-22-2019, 09:04 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Seattle area.

Quick Reply: Holy smokes! I did it!