Q7 MKII Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 MKII built from 2016 -

Used 2017 Audi Q7 3.0 Premium Plus Price

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2018, 08:37 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Used 2017 Audi Q7 3.0 Premium Plus Price

I am looking to buy a used 17' Q7 3.0 Premium Plus, not sure if right now is a good time to buy it. What will be a good price for this SUV right now? I live in north cal. I have contact several dealership in my area and quotes been around 56-57k OTD.
Old 01-19-2018, 08:58 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I think it's hard to know. Depending on options there's more than 5k difference between loaded and basic PP+, and obviously mileage plays in. I think if you could be more specific about a model or two it would help.
Old 01-19-2018, 09:12 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 39 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by desi2k4
I am looking to buy a used 17' Q7 3.0 Premium Plus, not sure if right now is a good time to buy it. What will be a good price for this SUV right now? I live in north cal. I have contact several dealership in my area and quotes been around 56-57k OTD.
Geez, really? How can we even say without knowing mileage, condition, options....etc etc etc
Old 01-19-2018, 09:44 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by BigKutta
Geez, really? How can we even say without knowing mileage, condition, options....etc etc etc
OP prolly think forum members are psychic and can read minds.. hahaha.. (just kidding, don't get offended).. For OP that posted, yes it would be great to attach all the options for the vehicle & mileage of the vehicle..
Old 01-19-2018, 09:59 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by mrp0rky
OP prolly think forum members are psychic and can read minds.. hahaha.. (just kidding, don't get offended).. For OP that posted, yes it would be great to attach all the options for the vehicle & mileage of the vehicle..
I actually wanted to add more details but couldn't figure out way to edit my original post (if that is allowed on this forums). Anyways here is more details:

2017 Q7 Audi 3.0T with Premium Plus.
White or Black Exterior Color. No preference for interior color.
Only options that would be nice is virtual cockpit. Most of the options that comes with premium plus meets my needs.
Less then 35,000 miles.
Old 01-19-2018, 10:49 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I actually wanted to add more details but couldn't figure out way to edit my original post (if that is allowed on this forums). Anyways here is more details:

Only options that would be nice is virtual cockpit. Most of the options that comes with premium plus meets my needs.
Less then 35,000 miles.
the thing is that since the Q7 just refreshed for the 2017+ model, i don't think dealers will give you a lot of discounts.. but i think $56-57k is not that bad especially with it being certified pre-owned.. my guess is the best time to pick these up will be at the end of this year or 2019 because that's when the 2017 lease terms ends and most people would prolly jump into the newer Model Year especially if there is a slight facelift or upgrade.. also put in your profile your location please.. a lot of members here have a really good of dealer recommendation that they'll certainly share with you to help you in your search process..

Last edited by mrp0rky; 01-19-2018 at 10:52 AM.
Old 01-19-2018, 11:09 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by mrp0rky
the thing is that since the Q7 just refreshed for the 2017+ model, i don't think dealers will give you a lot of discounts.. but i think $56-57k is not that bad especially with it being certified pre-owned.. my guess is the best time to pick these up will be at the end of this year or 2019 because that's when the 2017 lease terms ends and most people would prolly jump into the newer Model Year especially if there is a slight facelift or upgrade.. also put in your profile your location please.. a lot of members here have a really good of dealer recommendation that they'll certainly share with you to help you in your search process..
Thanks for helpful reply. I'll keep that in mind. I was planning on buying within next few months but i might try to hold on until end of the year. I did update my location.
Old 01-19-2018, 11:58 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 39 Likes on 33 Posts

Less then 35,000 miles.
I just built this Q on Audi's site with color choices and VC because I had a hunch. The MSRP is $62,400. With a 8% discount you are looking at a brand new Q7 for around $57,000. So why would you pay close to that for a vehicle with 35k miles. You can get pretty close to your target with a new Q7.
Old 01-19-2018, 01:00 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by BigKutta
I just built this Q on Audi's site with color choices and VC because I had a hunch. The MSRP is $62,400. With a 8% discount you are looking at a brand new Q7 for around $57,000. So why would you pay close to that for a vehicle with 35k miles. You can get pretty close to your target with a new Q7.
Yea, I am looking at all my options. I wasn't it planning on spending 57k on used one when you get built a brand new for few $2-3k more. One dealership did quote me $47,250 before tax with about 26,000 miles but it was silver color.
Old 01-19-2018, 01:21 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Is 8% off MSRP on brand new ones easy to get from dealerships ? I am going to start getting quotes on 2018's as well and see where that goes.

Quick Reply: Used 2017 Audi Q7 3.0 Premium Plus Price