Q7 MKII Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 MKII built from 2016 -

My Q7 is here

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2017, 08:39 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 234 Likes on 171 Posts

Auto wipers activate at 9 MPH when left in the auto position. To get them going immediately, go from the auto to off to auto position again or increase the sensitivity. Just one of those things on an Audi that doesn't make perfect sense.
Old 04-25-2017, 08:57 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

I had a very similar experience with SYMAWD and the Cherry Hill team. Picked up our Q7 from the very same spot where your car is parked in the picture.

I read what you said about the headlights and I 100% agree with what you said. If they were adaptive, I think they would be a lot better. The adaptive xenons in our BMW are fantastic.

Old 04-25-2017, 09:08 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 39 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by Mjship2001
I had a very similar experience with SYMAWD and the Cherry Hill team. Picked up our Q7 from the very same spot where your car is parked in the picture.

I read what you said about the headlights and I 100% agree with what you said. If they were adaptive, I think they would be a lot better. The adaptive xenons in our BMW are fantastic.

Nice, same spot! Except you had a sunny day! Yeah my 2012 5 series has better Xenons
Old 04-25-2017, 09:11 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mjship2001

Nice, How about a couple pics of that Nougat interior? I have seen a few online and it seems a little "orange" to me?
Old 04-25-2017, 09:12 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

Congrats, I have the same interior as you (silver exterior)

Enjoy I need to adjust my auto wipers as well, I keep forgetting.

Agreed about the ACC.
Old 04-25-2017, 09:18 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Congrats BigKutta. Thanks for the detailed post. Enjoy your new ride! Looking forward to more pics when the sun comes out :-). Cheers!
Old 04-25-2017, 09:18 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 54 Likes on 33 Posts

It's nice to hear all the positive expirences people have had with SYMAWD. With all of the time and assistance he puts into this forum (and not just the Q7 forum) he really deserves the praise. It seems most people here want to deal with someone who is knowledgeable about the product, has a passion for what they do, and keeps in contact during the ordering process with frequent updates and that seems to describe him to a tee. I would think anyone in the Northeast corner of the US would at least want to contact him if they were in the market.

Congratulations on your new Q7. It really looks stunning. I really didn't mean to hijack your thread.
Old 04-25-2017, 09:23 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 39 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by heisnuts
It's nice to hear all the positive expirences people have had with SYMAWD. With all of the time and assistance he puts into this forum (and not just the Q7 forum) he really deserves the praise. It seems most people here want to deal with someone who is knowledgeable about the product, has a passion for what they do, and keeps in contact during the ordering process with frequent updates and that seems to describe him to a tee. I would think anyone in the Northeast corner of the US would at least want to contact him if they were in the market.

Congratulations on your new Q7. It really looks stunning. I really didn't mean to hijack your thread.
I agree with you. I say if one lives close enough (2-6 hours away), they should give him a call. And what's better than a long drive home in your new car?
Old 04-25-2017, 09:32 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 54 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by BigKutta
I agree with you. I say if one lives close enough (2-6 hours away), they should give him a call. And what's better than a long drive home in your new car?
So true. Especially for most of the people on this forum who already know more than the average Audi customer about the car and most have already decided on the model they want. They just want to find someone like SYMAWD. If you didn't live close, I am sure almost everything could be done by phone and email for the ordering process and really the only time to actually visit the dealership would be for delivery and that awesome ride home in your new Audi.

I am sure it would cut down on the threads that start out about how disappointed they were on the sales experience.
Old 04-25-2017, 10:03 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Congrats Bigkutta! At the risk of sounding like everyone else on this forum, I'm currently playing the waiting game for a white prestige with bop. I have spent countless hours pretty much every day on this forum reading the posts and awaiting delivery which will hopefully come in June.

I am in northern Virginia, and like you I ordered from Symawd. I also must say that ordering through him was streamlined, seamless, and an excellent experience. I too recommend contacting him if you are seriously in the market for an Audi and within a reasonable distance. Will definitely go back to him when buying another Audi and that's just based on the ordering process, I haven't even completed the purchase yet, lol. I'm really looking forward to that first drive from Philly.

Side question for you bigkutta as this is my first Audi, do you have any experience with or recommendations regarding dealers in the D.C. Area for service? The most convenient dealer for me is Chantilly Audi. Also are you going to do any PPF or tint? I'm undecided, but if I go that route I'm thinking of going with tlc.

Quick Reply: My Q7 is here