Q7 MKII Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 MKII built from 2016 -
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

New GLS NICE!

 
Old 04-16-2019, 05:54 PM
  #21  
AudiWorld Member
 
CountLaszlo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: San Francisco, California
Posts: 73
Default

GLB

Was hoping the GLS would be more of this and a lot less of that.

CountLaszlo is offline  
Old 04-16-2019, 06:10 PM
  #22  
AudiWorld Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
RJC 1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 1,359
Default

Originally Posted by MCSMCS1 View Post
LOL

Nothing in this market segment is in any way, shape or form bad ***.
I disagree, the new GLS580 with AMG appearance pkg would be very bad *** as would w/o doubt, the 63...
RJC 1 is offline  
Old 04-16-2019, 06:11 PM
  #23  
AudiWorld Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
RJC 1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 1,359
Default

Originally Posted by CountLaszlo View Post
GLB

Was hoping the GLS would be more of this and a lot less of that.

https://youtu.be/qF2GbR4Wwv8
Dont care for it
RJC 1 is offline  
Old 04-16-2019, 07:37 PM
  #24  
AudiWorld Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 55
Default

Badass maybe




The "reimagined" bloated Mercedes GLS-definitely not. Looks like a stretched egg.

Last edited by MCSMCS1; 04-16-2019 at 07:50 PM.
MCSMCS1 is offline  
Old 04-20-2019, 05:51 AM
  #25  
AudiWorld Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Hartford, CT
Posts: 453
Default

Originally Posted by MCSMCS1 View Post
Badass maybe




The "reimagined" bloated Mercedes GLS-definitely not. Looks like a stretched egg.



Yes, that is bad ***. Just listen to her screams.

thehaviet is offline  
Old 04-20-2019, 07:30 AM
  #26  
AudiWorld Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 442
Default

Sorry, but I don't want a vehicle I have to walk backwards to get into it because it is so ugly I can't stand to look at it!
AUDIQSS is offline  
Old 04-20-2019, 09:27 AM
  #27  
AudiWorld Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 336
Default

Originally Posted by hockeyfox View Post
I agree. In particular the rear.
its INFINITI. not that any of you are car guys
OneOfOne is offline  
Old 04-20-2019, 09:28 AM
  #28  
AudiWorld Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 336
Default

Originally Posted by AUDIQSS View Post
Sorry, but I don't want a vehicle I have to walk backwards to get into it because it is so ugly I can't stand to look at it!
bus riders dont have that issue
OneOfOne is offline  
Old 04-20-2019, 09:30 AM
  #29  
AudiWorld Super User
 
KevinGary's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Long Island, New York
Posts: 6,097
Default

Originally Posted by AUDIQSS View Post
Sorry, but I don't want a vehicle I have to walk backwards to get into it because it is so ugly I can't stand to look at it!
Hysterical
KevinGary is offline  
Old 04-20-2019, 09:49 AM
  #30  
AudiWorld Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Texas
Posts: 330
Default

The Urus is hot but it’s hard to get over the fact that it’s a gussied up Q7. Hard to swallow at that price level. Even the engine is from Audi.
Can’t get over the giant iPhone dash in all the Mercedes products. I’m sure it’s held on by double stick tape ;-)

Last edited by Corgiman; 04-20-2019 at 09:57 AM.
Corgiman is offline  
 
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
JJonn
Off-topic Discussion
2
02-12-2006 09:29 AM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New GLS NICE!


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: