Q7 MKII Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 MKII built from 2016 -

Ordered mine!

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2015, 06:32 PM
mbr
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ordered mine!

Got a call from my sa today that they received 10 allocations that will be built this month. Ordered prestige with tofano white on nouget brown. Should be here for delivery by early february!!

Last edited by mbr; 12-08-2015 at 06:43 PM.
Old 12-09-2015, 08:21 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

I ordered the exact same thing with adaptive air, Adaptive cruise and the 21's! Have not been told when we will receive it yet but put the physical order in last month. We were #4 on the list at our dealership.
Old 12-09-2015, 11:46 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Congratulations mbr & joeycicero.

I took the new Q7 for a long test drive and came away very impressed. We are replacing our 2008 MB GL450. Other than the 3rd row space, the Q7 is superior in every way. Fortunately, our days of car pooling are behind us so the 3rd row is less important to us now.

I'm about to order the Q7, and I had a couple of quick questions. First, did your dealers offer any discounts or incentives, or was it just list price? (I realize that our buying experience in Canada may be different -- but still curious.) And second, I just wanted your thoughts on color. When Audi brought cars up for a demo day in Toronto, all they had at the time we were there were black and light grey. I'm leaning to white, but didn't have the opportunity to see it in person. In Canada, they offer the S-Line trim option with a special unique paint called Daytona Grey Pearl effect (a very dark grey, but also very shiny or liquid looking). So, I think it is a toss up between white and the dark grey. Just curious on your thoughts on whether you had a chance to see a range of colors in person and whether you saw a dark grey version. Thanks for the input!
Old 12-09-2015, 01:13 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

I have yet to see the Tafano white myself but we like white cars and have a 2016 A7 that is glacier white which we love but did not want 2 cars the same color. The Daytona is a real popular color though from what I have read.
Old 12-09-2015, 07:04 PM
mbr
AudiWorld Member

No discount and they offered very low for trade on our 2011 X5 diesel. I will try to sell the X5 before getting the Q7. I was able to get them to comp the rubber floor and trunk mats, wheel locks and touch up paint tube. Dealer told me that as long as he fills all 10 December allocations by the end of this week, the order will be placed and the car will be built this month. We should have it in 6-8 weeks. Have not yet seen Tofano white either but it sounds like a really great metallic effect. Usually we get colored cars (X5 is red) but color options are very limited for the Q7 so we went with Tofano since it seems the most unique color available from the palate (We dont want brown and our other car is blue)
Old 12-10-2015, 03:55 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Daytona Gray! Best Audi color IMO. I'm so disappointed that the 2017 Q7 here in the US doesn't have that color option. Go for the Daytona Gray you will not be disappointed!
Old 12-12-2015, 02:40 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

I probably will put an order in this week. So far my salesman has offered Retail minus $1000. Anyone getting much better than that?
Old 12-12-2015, 10:32 AM
mbr
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Rheagar
I probably will put an order in this week. So far my salesman has offered Retail minus $1000. Anyone getting much better than that?
Where are you located and what dealer?
Old 12-12-2015, 06:08 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Audi Indianapolis.
Old 12-15-2015, 06:26 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Ordered my Q7 Prestige in Miami and delivery is Jan 7th. They are in the port but said can't be released legally until the 1st of the year. Also I paid $5k deposit to reserve and price was MSRP but used my Audi 6% off Audi Club of America discount & should get Audi loyalty for my A7. Hope this helps!

Quick Reply: Ordered mine!