Q7 MKII Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 MKII built from 2016 -

Ordered mine!

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2015, 09:23 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi jehan, what's your production week? I have 5015 as production week and would like to estimate the delivery. My dealer has no idea...Btw, did you try negotiate better than than ACNA+loyalty? Maybe free care? Thanks
Old 12-18-2015, 04:44 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Mine is in production! Expected completion date is Jan 16. I ordered Prestige, Valcona, 21's and all tech..no air suspension.. I live in New England and am hoping to this this bad boy by end of Jan/ early Feb!
Old 12-18-2015, 11:02 PM
AudiWorld Member

is there anyway that i can remove panoramic roof? i saw all youtube test cars have no panoramic, and soon or later it gonna squeak.
Old 12-19-2015, 02:29 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by jehanA7
Ordered my Q7 Prestige in Miami and delivery is Jan 7th. They are in the port but said can't be released legally until the 1st of the year. Also I paid $5k deposit to reserve and price was MSRP but used my Audi 6% off Audi Club of America discount & should get Audi loyalty for my A7. Hope this helps!
I wonder if that discount is good for leases also?
Old 12-21-2015, 03:27 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by 911 Crazy
I think it does
Old 12-21-2015, 07:09 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by Mattsam
I think it does
That could be dangerous as I'm shopping for a S8 and Flauta has just discovered the Q7!
Old 12-21-2015, 07:40 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by jvzanetti
Hi jehan, what's your production week? I have 5015 as production week and would like to estimate the delivery. My dealer has no idea...Btw, did you try negotiate better than than ACNA+loyalty? Maybe free care? Thanks
I did not try to negotiate because it was almost the exact one I wanted (except for the larger wheels) and I was on a tight timeline because I needed it before Jan 31st. Also I had to put a $5k deposit down which is way higher than the 1500 they usually ask for. Reason being they did not have a lot left in their first allocation (I did not special order I was very lucky it was already ordered and in port from the the first initial release).

Also I was lucky they even took the ACNA because it is at the dealers discretion and they were selling very quickly.
Old 12-21-2015, 07:41 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by 911 Crazy
Yes it applies to the lease also. They just don't have any money factors setup for it yet so can't price out the lease as there is no residual value from Audi finance. Should come after the 1st of the year I was told.
Old 12-21-2015, 07:59 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Yes it applies to the lease also. They just don't have any money factors setup for it yet so can't price out the lease as there is no residual value from Audi finance. Should come after the 1st of the year I was told.
So does one go into lease negotiations without telling the dealer of the Euro delivery then getting the delivery discount after settling on a price? Otherwise it would seem to me that if the dealer knows up front that you want the Euro delivery that he'll figure that discount into his price and lessen any negotiating difference there might be.
Old 12-21-2015, 09:53 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

I did not try to negotiate because it was almost the exact one I wanted (except for the larger wheels) and I was on a tight timeline because I needed it before Jan 31st. Also I had to put a $5k deposit down which is way higher than the 1500 they usually ask for. Reason being they did not have a lot left in their first allocation (I did not special order I was very lucky it was already ordered and in port from the the first initial release).

Also I was lucky they even took the ACNA because it is at the dealers discretion and they were selling very quickly.
yep, really good luck to find exactly you want from stock and take early delivery. I ordered in early Oct and ETA around mid/late Feb. Deposit is high but understandable since they want to lock you as the buyer. Enjoy the new ride

Quick Reply: Ordered mine!