Q7 MKII Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 MKII built from 2016 -

Parking System Plus Help

Old 01-27-2016, 05:35 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jallen0
I figured it had to be something like that. I read on another thread there was a longer than expected DOT approval process and that's why something else was removed. I wonder if later on there is the possibility of a software update that will put this, and other, items back in.
I would hope that they would fix some of this later with a software update. I fear they will just use it next year to differentiate between models.

Whatever, it is a minor detail that I have become used to. A BMW loaner that I drove had the system that automatically turned on. It was extremely annoying at a drive thru. It doesn't take long to get use to turning the system on when pulling forward into a parking space. Although, I agree the option would be better.
Old 01-28-2016, 01:36 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by baltfan
I would hope that they would fix some of this later with a software update. I fear they will just use it next year to differentiate between models.

Whatever, it is a minor detail that I have become used to. A BMW loaner that I drove had the system that automatically turned on. It was extremely annoying at a drive thru. It doesn't take long to get use to turning the system on when pulling forward into a parking space. Although, I agree the option would be better.
Agree its a minor detail....Does Audi have an 'official' customer forum or place we can post stuff like this so they can track it?