Q7 MKII Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 MKII built from 2016 -

Are people paying MSRP for the new Q7's?

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2016, 06:01 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
Default Are people paying MSRP for the new Q7's?

We ordered our new Q7 3 months ago and it will be ready for delivery this week. The dealer says there is no room from negotiation. They are only throwing in all-season mats for now.

For those that have taken deliveries already, did you get any discounts? The Q7 is going to be my wife's ride to replace her current Q7 4.2. Thanks.
Old 01-17-2016, 07:43 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by aquarian
We ordered our new Q7 3 months ago and it will be ready for delivery this week. The dealer says there is no room from negotiation. They are only throwing in all-season mats for now.

For those that have taken deliveries already, did you get any discounts? The Q7 is going to be my wife's ride to replace her current Q7 4.2. Thanks.
Many have reported success in getting Audi Supplier discount of 6% with Audi Club of America.
Old 01-18-2016, 05:57 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by pagla6
Many have reported success in getting Audi Supplier discount of 6% with Audi Club of America.
I would say it's exactly the opposite. Based in this thread below almost no one is getting the discount.

https://www.audiworld.com/forums/q7-...17-q7-2894583/
Old 01-18-2016, 10:42 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

It's probably hit and miss. Really depends on the dealer. And also it looks like no body is getting any discounts without the Audi Club membership.
Old 01-18-2016, 06:22 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 96 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by aquarian
We ordered our new Q7 3 months ago and it will be ready for delivery this week. The dealer says there is no room from negotiation.
Well, there's 7% profit margin room as in almost all Audis. Many dealers just don't want to give up much of it right now with the limited allocations. This will change in time.
Old 01-18-2016, 06:34 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

I just ordered a fairly well equipped Prestige last Monday. My dealer gave me a 3% "Dealer Loyalty" discount (my last purchase from him just a couple of years ago was a new Q7 Prestige S-line & a new TTS on the same day) plus Audi's $500 loyalty discount. We batted the ACNA discount issue around but he said his manager wouldn't do that much. He also told me that most dealers (I believe including his) are getting sticker & slightly over for the early arrival Q7s (which for some stupid reason are nearly all Graphite Grey Metallic, with a couple of blacks thrown in ). At least my Glacier White will probably show up after the worst of the winter weather & I won't have to worry about replacing the 21" summer tires with all seasons quite so soon.

Last edited by Cadx6; 01-18-2016 at 06:36 PM.
Old 01-18-2016, 07:48 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 96 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by Cadx6
I just ordered a fairly well equipped Prestige last Monday. My dealer gave me a 3% "Dealer Loyalty" discount (my last purchase from him just a couple of years ago was a new Q7 Prestige S-line & a new TTS on the same day) plus Audi's $500 loyalty discount. We batted the ACNA discount issue around but he said his manager wouldn't do that much.
If the dealer had honored the ACNA discount he would have ended up supporting only 4% since Audi would have reimbursed him 2% of the 6%. Only 1% more than the 3% he gave you. For a few hundred dollars he could have been a real hero and saved you another 3%.
Old 01-19-2016, 09:32 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by snagitseven
If the dealer had honored the ACNA discount he would have ended up supporting only 4% since Audi would have reimbursed him 2% of the 6%. Only 1% more than the 3% he gave you. For a few hundred dollars he could have been a real hero and saved you another 3%.
Of course you're right. But considering the "take it or leave it" quotes some people seem to be getting, I guess I'm happy with what I have so far (plus, he doesn't know it yet, but he's going to be throwing in a few things when the car gets here .)
Old 01-19-2016, 10:09 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default Savings off stock

I posted this on the ACNA thread but I had one dealer offer about $1,500 off on an in-stock one.

This was a dealer in a rural area 30 minutes outside of Sacramento and an hour from the Bay Area.
Old 01-19-2016, 11:55 AM
AudiWorld Member

If you can wait...wait 6 months I bet you every dealer will take the ACNA deal then. I really don't think these are moving as fast as Audi hoped. Dealers near me have tons in stock whereas Volvo dealers (I am cross shopping the XC90) have almost no stock.

Quick Reply: Are people paying MSRP for the new Q7's?