Q7 MKII Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 MKII built from 2016 -

Q7 Galaxy Blue

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2017, 07:01 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Q7 Galaxy Blue

Hi All,

Anyone have photos of the Q7 in Galaxy Blue. According to the dealer a few cars have been sold in Galaxy Blue across the US.

Thanks
Old 10-12-2017, 04:38 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 14 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by kmaheshwaran
Hi All,

Anyone have photos of the Q7 in Galaxy Blue. According to the dealer a few cars have been sold in Galaxy Blue across the US.

Thanks
Maybe ordered, but I don't see how they could have been sold. When I ordered mine at the beginning of August, that color wasn't available. Mine is in Emden now waiting to be loaded and I don't think anyone that ordered after me could have received theirs by now.
Old 10-12-2017, 04:42 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The color was just released in replacement of Ink Blue. So those that have elected to order this color should receive delivery towards the end of the year.

Google has a few Q7 images in Galaxy Blue that you can search and Youtube has a 9 minute video review of the Q7 in Galaxy Blue.
Old 10-12-2017, 04:42 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

A google search will show you a few.

edit:looks like we posted at the same time haha

Last edited by Bozman5000; 10-12-2017 at 04:48 AM.
Old 10-12-2017, 04:46 AM
AudiWorld Member

It's crazy that audiusa.com still has ink blue as a build option. How long could it possibly take to swap that out on a website. Usually you do the opposite. You make your changes on a test server and go live when the change is official.
Old 10-12-2017, 05:44 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 102 Likes on 68 Posts

Originally Posted by Lectoid
It's crazy that audiusa.com still has ink blue as a build option. How long could it possibly take to swap that out on a website. Usually you do the opposite. You make your changes on a test server and go live when the change is official.
Yeah, but then it takes a few months for the entire board of directors to agree, and god forbid you're missing one signature ..... nice knowing you.....
Ever heard of CYA
Old 10-12-2017, 05:47 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by gsobol
Yeah, but then it takes a few months for the entire board of directors to agree, and god forbid you're missing one signature ..... nice knowing you.....
Ever heard of CYA
But it's already been decided. If you order a Q7 today or over the last month. Ink Blue was out and Galaxy Blue was in.

I'd be mad if I built an Ink Blue on the Audi site and went to the dealer and found out I missed the window by a month or more.
Old 10-12-2017, 06:23 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

But it's already been decided. If you order a Q7 today or over the last month. Ink Blue was out and Galaxy Blue was in.

I'd be mad if I built an Ink Blue on the Audi site and went to the dealer and found out I missed the window by a month or more.
Probably still have ink blue on the site because there might be incoming unsold vehicles in that color.
Old 10-12-2017, 06:25 AM
AudiWorld Member

Could put a note on those colors stating "limited availability".
Old 10-12-2017, 06:33 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 102 Likes on 68 Posts

Woooow, one decision at a time They JUST decided to change the COLOR, they need a month off before taking on the next one - THE WEBSITE !!!!!

Quick Reply: Q7 Galaxy Blue