Q7 MKII Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 MKII built from 2016 -

q7 navarra blue

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2017, 06:14 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default q7 navarra blue

Hi All,
We live in canada- looking at placing an order for a 2018 q7- anyone know about how long the production delay on both Navarra blue and galaxy blue is going to be? Can it be ordered at this time?
Thanks in advance!
Old 08-29-2017, 09:15 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by canada99
Hi All,
We live in canada- looking at placing an order for a 2018 q7- anyone know about how long the production delay on both Navarra blue and galaxy blue is going to be? Can it be ordered at this time?
Thanks in advance!
In Canada the average wait time for a custom order, i.e. there is no dealer inventory nor is there a car with those options on the ship, is 3 months.

Good luck
Old 08-30-2017, 09:18 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by canada99
Hi All,
Thanks in advance!
I actually ordered a 2018 q7 navarra blue, saw a q5 navarra blue on the lot and it's very nice - the blue changes vastly from different angles, almost like a chameleon paint like effect. I believe navarra blue is for week 45 and on for production.
Old 08-30-2017, 12:00 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by inzite
I actually ordered a 2018 q7 navarra blue, saw a q5 navarra blue on the lot and it's very nice - the blue changes vastly from different angles, almost like a chameleon paint like effect. I believe navarra blue is for week 45 and on for production.
Interesting. I wonder if that date means anything for US Q7 "delayed availability" colors such as Galaxy Blue and Samurai Gray?
Old 08-30-2017, 01:36 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by mynewq7
Interesting. I wonder if that date means anything for US Q7 "delayed availability" colors such as Galaxy Blue and Samurai Gray?
Not sure but I wouldnt be suprised. At the moment, navarra blue isnt even on the builder on audi.ca yet along with galaxy blue. Temperament red is though buy you cant build it with sline online but dealer order guide shows it can be while galaxy blue cannot.
Old 11-22-2017, 10:25 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Default Picture of Navarra blue q7?

Any one has picture of q7 in Navarra blue?
Old 12-27-2017, 04:32 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

will have pics to share on friday as i finally got the call to pick it up!
Old 12-27-2017, 04:41 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Originally Posted by inzite
will have pics to share on friday as i finally got the call to pick it up!
Congratulations! I just saw my q7 arrived at the dealership as well, still covered in a wrap but I recognized the Navarra blue color. I dont know if I’ll be able to get it Friday though as the dealer got to tint the windows. Still interested to see your new ride!
Old 12-27-2017, 07:28 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by achou
Congratulations! I just saw my q7 arrived at the dealership as well, still covered in a wrap but I recognized the Navarra blue color. I dont know if I’ll be able to get it Friday though as the dealer got to tint the windows. Still interested to see your new ride!
like wise like wise! I can't wait to pick it up as it was ordered to replace our old q5 which was totalled in an accident (thankfully everyone involved walked away without any scrapes). We have been reverting back to my 2 door civic for 4 months! (with 2 car seats in the rear).
Old 12-29-2017, 09:48 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

picked up today! but all dirty now!

Quick Reply: q7 navarra blue