Q7 MKII Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 MKII built from 2016 -

For those fans of Weathertech floor mats

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2016, 08:28 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Default For those fans of Weathertech floor mats

In response to my email inquiry -

The FloorLiners for the 2017 Q7 are currently in development in our studio. We expect to see this item become available in approximately 8-12 weeks. We will keep your information on file and contact you when the parts are available. If you have any further questions, please feel free to let us know.

Thank you!

Samantha Price
MacNeil Automotive Products Ltd.।WeatherTech
Customer Service Representative

Standard disclaimer - not affiliated with the company (although they are right down the expressway from me) - just a satisfied user in several vehicles.
Old 02-22-2016, 10:10 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 52 Likes on 25 Posts

Here in ND those mats are indispensable. Have in my RS5 and wife's S3. The collect all the crap in the winter and not on the carpet.
Old 02-22-2016, 10:24 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Cadx6

The FloorLiners for the 2017 Q7 are currently in development in our studio. We expect to see this item become available in approximately 8-12 weeks. We will keep your information on file and contact you when the parts are available. If you have any further questions, please feel free to let us know.

Thank you!

Samantha Price

Standard disclaimer - not affiliated with the company (although they are right down the expressway from me) - just a satisfied user in several vehicles.
Good info, thanks for posting. I, too, am waiting for the release of the '17 Q7 mats. Great product, have had them in my cars for probably the last 15 years.
Old 02-22-2016, 04:06 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Following this thread for any updates. I will get them as well when they are released.
Old 02-22-2016, 05:22 PM
AudiWorld Member

I hope Weathertech will release them in Grey and Beige colors as well>

Audi's OEM all weather mats are available in black only, an eyesore in cars with light interiors, particularly since Pistachio Beige interiors have beige colored footwells.
Old 02-23-2016, 01:41 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Thanks for the info. I will definitely hold off on buying the OEM all weather's until weather tech releases theirs.
Old 02-24-2016, 03:26 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 68 Likes on 52 Posts

Anyone had both the WeatherTech and the OEM all weather mats? I have the OEM mats on my Q7 order, but I'm thinking of holding on for the WeatherTech. The OEM mats in my 2012 Q7 seemed to wear holes through them pretty quickly. Pretty thin rubber in the "tread". Do the WeatherTech mats hold up better?
Old 02-24-2016, 05:40 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by RickObe
Anyone had both the WeatherTech and the OEM all weather mats? I have the OEM mats on my Q7 order, but I'm thinking of holding on for the WeatherTech. The OEM mats in my 2012 Q7 seemed to wear holes through them pretty quickly. Pretty thin rubber in the "tread". Do the WeatherTech mats hold up better?
I've had both; could not get the WT for my '17 and the dealer threw the OEM's for me. The OEM's are very flimsy compared to the laser fit WT. I've had the WT's on all my past cars for about 15+ years and I wouldn't be surprised if they were still providing great protection. You really can't go wrong getting them and as soon as they are available, the OEM's are coming out. Great customer service (if you need them) and they are made in the US.
Old 02-28-2016, 05:03 PM
AudiWorld Member

To help kick up the dust from the mud all around the cab and into the lungs.

It is like removing the carpeting from your home in favor of bare floors.

Some care about health, others want vinyl on sofas.
Old 04-23-2016, 06:21 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Cadx6

Thank you!

Samantha Price

cadx6,

Did you get the mats from weather Tech, now that you have taken delivery of your new Q7.

Quick Reply: For those fans of Weathertech floor mats