Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2016, 01:46 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice! Congrats!
Old 06-19-2016, 01:34 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The color looks awesome! Question on your parking camera, how do you get it to show multiple views (front & 360) at the same time? Mine only shows one view at a time.
Old 06-19-2016, 03:41 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 41 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by ThePeoplesChamp63
The color looks awesome! Question on your parking camera, how do you get it to show multiple views (front & 360) at the same time? Mine only shows one view at a time.
Thanks. Honestly, I don't know because my park assist display was already like that when I took delivery and I have not had the chance to read through the owner's manual yet. Pretty sure that can be changed via the MMI settings though, as my salesperson had mentioned to me a few times but did not show me only because I wanted to skip all the delivery tutorials and just drive away with the new ride.
Old 06-19-2016, 07:01 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

It got very beautiful in this color. Congrats!
Old 06-20-2016, 04:28 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 68 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by ThePeoplesChamp63
With the parking screen active, click the right drawer button and then the View submenu.
Old 07-08-2016, 11:37 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by hcubed
Congrats larryV! I knew you wouldn't be disappointed with the color.
The argus build I originally put together just came into the dealer. HOLY CRAP that is a beautiful color!

I might just have to pull the trigger on the argus without seeing the orca w/ black optics in person. The way this color shines in the Vegas sunlight. MY GOD.
Old 07-08-2016, 12:08 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 41 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by iamshack
The argus build I originally put together just came into the dealer. HOLY CRAP that is a beautiful color!

I might just have to pull the trigger on the argus without seeing the orca w/ black optics in person. The way this color shines in the Vegas sunlight. MY GOD.
Sweet. Do it!
Old 07-08-2016, 12:52 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Man, you guys are killing me!

I was undecided between Argus Brown and Carerra White w/ Back Optics and went with the latter. I do think Argus is a sweet color (but my wife didn't like the idea of a brown car and re-sale data isn't great vs. white).

Originally Posted by iamshack

Old 07-08-2016, 05:23 PM
AudiWorld Member

Default Black optics

Also go carrera white with black optics all options ticked. Must wait till sept....
Old 07-08-2016, 05:24 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by beefcake`
Man, you guys are killing me!

I was undecided between Argus Brown and Carerra White w/ Back Optics and went with the latter. I do think Argus is a sweet color (but my wife didn't like the idea of a brown car and re-sale data isn't great vs. white).
Well I can tell you this...the Argus is absolutely incredible in sunlight. The depth of the color was very striking to me. The color did not look dull or cheap; there were layers to it that are not particularly noticeable in photos. I must also note, the interior had an impact on my choice as well. The black interior with layered walnut inlays was almost breathtaking. The combination of the argus brown exterior and the interior accommodations was too much to pass up.

I pick up the vehicle tomorrow at 10 am.