Q7 MKII Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 MKII built from 2016 -

Video of Audi porter stealing from my Q

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2018, 05:23 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Video of Audi porter stealing from my Q

So yesterday, I take my car to the dealer (won’t name them, yet.) My other massaging seat now has an air leak too. Wanted to have them order parts so I could schedule an appointment for an oil change and have the seat fixed. I’ve got the best car camera ever. Owl Camera. Google it, it’s the best. You can look into your car in real time and turn on lights and speak too!

So for fun, I decided to watch the female porter pull my Q around to the mechanics. Wow! I got to watch her rifle through my armrest and steal some cash that I had in there.

If I can get the video to load I will.

Old 06-08-2018, 06:07 PM
AudiWorld Member

Old 06-08-2018, 06:07 PM
AudiWorld Member

Old 06-08-2018, 06:11 PM
AudiWorld Member

The craziest part? The parts manager believed the thief. He tried to start a fight with me. Yelled out F U and then stormed over to me with his big fat chest puffed out. I truly wanted to pop him in the throat. I have video of that confrontation but I am waiting to see what the dealer has planned for me after this. AUDI, you finally made me miss my Porsche. Maybe I will go back...

Still gotta give a plug to the OWL CAMERA. https://owlcam.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobCh...SAAEgJFrPD_BwE

Best $300 I ever spent. I actually talked into the Q telling the thief to not touch my money.
Old 06-08-2018, 06:25 PM
AudiWorld Member

I might have gotten the whole five minutes loaded up and on YouTube if you want to see the whole thing. I'll try under this post, if it works.
Old 06-08-2018, 06:27 PM
AudiWorld Member

Old 06-08-2018, 06:41 PM
AudiWorld Member

Proof anyone?
Old 06-08-2018, 07:53 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Chi-town. Enough said. At least she did not crash your car, when you called her out.

Originally Posted by Paul Collurafici
Old 06-08-2018, 11:06 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is crime! Glad you caught it! Expecting to see how the dealer would handle it. Or how Audi would deal with this dealer.

We happened to leave about $2000 cash in the center box last time I took the Q7 in for service. Didn’t remember it until wife picked up the car and got the lipstick out from the center box. Nothing was touched inside there. Lucky.

So, the camera looks nice. Does it keep recording both outside and inside of the car while driving? Can you share some photos to show how the camera looks like in the dash?
Old 06-09-2018, 03:03 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 39 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by Paul Collurafici
The craziest part? The parts manager believed the thief. He tried to start a fight with me. Yelled out F U and then stormed over to me with his big fat chest puffed out. I truly wanted to pop him in the throat. I have video of that confrontation but I am waiting to see what the dealer has planned for me after this. AUDI, you finally made me miss my Porsche. Maybe I will go back...

Still gotta give a plug to the OWL CAMERA. https://owlcam.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobCh...SAAEgJFrPD_BwE

Best $300 I ever spent. I actually talked into the Q telling the thief to not touch my money.
Take it to the GM of the dealership, not the parts manager.

Quick Reply: Video of Audi porter stealing from my Q