Q7 MKII Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 MKII built from 2016 -

Video of Audi porter stealing from my Q

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2018, 10:53 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Eppieguy

I totally agree, they need to be called out for this, a employee of the company swearing at a customer and trying to fight a customer, wrong on so many levels, they need to do something about that dealership, keep going strong!
MHall@AudiHE.com - Michael Hall, President
AWmbweton@AudiHE.com - Andy Emberton Service Manager

Last edited by bandersen; 06-18-2018 at 10:57 AM. Reason: Misspelling
Old 06-18-2018, 11:11 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by bandersen
MHall@AudiHE.com - Michael Hall, President
AWmbweton@AudiHE.com - Andy Emberton Service Manager
AEmberton@AudiHE.com - is the correct email address for the service manager...
Old 06-18-2018, 11:12 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by RickObe
Personally, I think Paul is doing a service by warning others about this dealership.

And is it just me, or isn't it obvious that the thief is the parts manager's girlfriend?
How could you tell? By her tramp stamp?
Old 06-18-2018, 12:48 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

OK and wow!

I just got a call from Audi America. This persons name is Rose and her email is rose.wright@audi.com phone number is 248-754-3337

Rose is telling me that she is the highest up that I will ever speak to. They talked to the dealer. The dealer told them that I entrapped their employee. They called the cops and had my money returned. They are accusing me of setting her up so I could extort money from the dealer. Audi is sorry that this happened but they do not take sides with either me or the dealer because they are independent. It's all he said she said. So sorry. Hoffman Estates Audi also said that I have started a social media campaign against them and that I may get sued over all of this. (I wish.)

Rose is now closing the case and including that I am unhappy. Bye bye see ya later. Nothing else that can be done. Nice huh?

I don't know who Rose is. I talked to Eric on Friday and he said that he was as high as any consumer can go. Now Rose is the highest I guess...

I don't want to swear here but fck Audi. I am not done with this but need to figure out what to do next.
Old 06-18-2018, 01:04 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 68 Likes on 52 Posts

Have you filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau?

Is it too late to press criminal charges against the thief?
Old 06-18-2018, 04:21 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Paul Collurafici
Rose is telling me that she is the highest up that I will ever speak to.

lol, only because Audi's CEO got arrested today

#PorterGate
Old 06-18-2018, 04:32 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 68 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by smacky
lol, only because Audi's CEO got arrested today

#PorterGate
Audi CEO Rupert Stadler arrested in Germany
Old 06-18-2018, 04:55 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by RickObe
Now that, that right there, is funny!
Old 06-19-2018, 03:19 AM
AudiWorld Member

OK and wow!

I just got a call from Audi America. This persons name is Rose and her email is rose.wright@audi.com phone number is 248-754-3337

Rose is telling me that she is the highest up that I will ever speak to. They talked to the dealer. The dealer told them that I entrapped their employee. They called the cops and had my money returned. They are accusing me of setting her up so I could extort money from the dealer. Audi is sorry that this happened but they do not take sides with either me or the dealer because they are independent. It's all he said she said. So sorry. Hoffman Estates Audi also said that I have started a social media campaign against them and that I may get sued over all of this. (I wish.)

Rose is now closing the case and including that I am unhappy. Bye bye see ya later. Nothing else that can be done. Nice huh?

I don't know who Rose is. I talked to Eric on Friday and he said that he was as high as any consumer can go. Now Rose is the highest I guess...

I don't want to swear here but fck Audi. I am not done with this but need to figure out what to do next.
Glad I left the brand. Their dealers are incompetent, care very little about customer service and based on that dealers response, you can tell there is hardly any fear of repercussions or accountability from corporate. Every experience I’ve had with their dealer network they never cared about making things right. Their techs can’t even diagnose their own vehicles they are so complicated. They nickel and dime you with luxury brand prices but you could receive better service from a Toyota dealer. Plus, I always got that “it’s all about who you are” feeling when getting service at Audi dealerships. Most likely if you came in looking like “old money” driving an A8 W12 or R8 your experienced would have been drastically different.

This would make a good Dateline 20/20 episode.
Old 06-19-2018, 03:30 AM
JT4
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 52 Likes on 37 Posts

OK and wow!

WOW!!! Read my previous post, "this organization has to be the dumbest dealer ever""..

Once again I would love for the dealer, or anyone for that matter explain how you entrapped this porter.. Your property wasn't in plain site (not that it even matters if it was) and the video clearly shows her going through your storage compartment. Seriously, this dealer really has to be stupid because one would think he would want something like this to go away as fast as possible.. Let them try to sue you, that video is worth a thousand words...

If you haven't already done so please contact your local media outlets, they would love this story..

And the worst part is that porter is probably working at some other dealer since this happened stealing from other unsuspecting customers..

Quick Reply: Video of Audi porter stealing from my Q