Q7 MKII Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 MKII built from 2016 -

WAITING

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2017, 10:19 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 39 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by itiongo
My dealer says it is not yet available.
Perhaps your dealer does not have an allocation for a 2018 yet?
Old 04-19-2017, 01:40 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 47 Likes on 38 Posts

The sales person said we can order it, as in put in the order, but there is no pricing available. That's the deal breaker for me, as I can't negotiate without seeing a price.
Old 04-20-2017, 04:22 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 68 Likes on 52 Posts

The sales person said we can order it, as in put in the order, but there is no pricing available. That's the deal breaker for me, as I can't negotiate without seeing a price.
You could get an agreement for a certain percentage below retail, or alternatively a certain fixed dollar amount over invoice. The latter is how I have negotiated mine.
Old 04-20-2017, 07:03 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 47 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by RickObe
You could get an agreement for a certain percentage below retail, or alternatively a certain fixed dollar amount over invoice. The latter is how I have negotiated mine.
That is actually a great idea. I may have to suggest that to my sales person. Only problem with this, is that I have a budget of $75k, and I'd like to add as much options as possible to hit that $75k mark.
Old 04-20-2017, 09:33 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 39 Likes on 33 Posts

That is actually a great idea. I may have to suggest that to my sales person. Only problem with this, is that I have a budget of $75k, and I'd like to add as much options as possible to hit that $75k mark.
That shouldnt be hard, and you'll still be left wanting for more
Old 04-20-2017, 11:01 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tpgunn
The waiting for delivery is the worst!! I am stalking my emails and the dealer site relentlessly. I tracked it accross the Atlantic....now I am just waiting for it to get to the dealer.

I ahve a Q7 3.0 Premium Plus on order... its a 30-month - 100K lease with Audi Care. I just can't wait to get mine and start putting on the miles and adding info this website.

PS: Thanks for all the pictures, questions, answers, and insight. Its really helped make the time go quicker. Gotta go, I have a new email.

I am in the same boat. I placed my order the first week of December. My Q7 is on a truck between Houston and Portland, OR. Plan to take delivery on April 29th. Q7 3.0 Prestige. Each day until next weekend feels like a lifetime. I hope that yours arrives soon.
Old 04-20-2017, 08:21 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Pete Bessas
I am in the same boat. I placed my order the first week of December. My Q7 is on a truck between Houston and Portland, OR. Plan to take delivery on April 29th. Q7 3.0 Prestige. Each day until next weekend feels like a lifetime. I hope that yours arrives soon.
When did yours get to Houston and how long has it been enroute to Portland? Mine has a 4/23 eta in Houston and I'm in Seattle. Curious how long it takes from the port to the dealer way up here.
Old 04-21-2017, 03:45 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

I hear you....I was told 5-10 days, and I am on day 8. lol
Old 04-22-2017, 07:56 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Cut my wait by months. Decided to abandon my search for a white one and signed paperwork on an ink blue that should be here in a few days.
Old 04-26-2017, 10:35 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by pnwislander
When did yours get to Houston and how long has it been enroute to Portland? Mine has a 4/23 eta in Houston and I'm in Seattle. Curious how long it takes from the port to the dealer way up here.
Mine left Houston on 4/18 and is in Portland now. I am picking it up this weekend on the 29th. I placed the order nearly 5 months ago -- eager to see it finally.

Quick Reply: WAITING