Q7 MKII Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 MKII built from 2016 -

WAITING

Old 04-26-2017, 11:07 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by pnwislander
When did yours get to Houston and how long has it been enroute to Portland? Mine has a 4/23 eta in Houston and I'm in Seattle. Curious how long it takes from the port to the dealer way up here.
Mine arrived in RI on April 13th and arrived at the dealer today in Cleveland Ohio (600 miles). It really depends how long in Port and what other Port Installed Accessories yours (or other cars on your truck for matter) need I think.

I get mine tomorrow morning. Normally I would spend a few hours going over every little detail and manuals but that will need to wait until the weekend as I have a two hour drive to Columbus for work.
Old 04-26-2017, 11:28 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 39 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by tpgunn
Mine arrived in RI on April 13th and arrived at the dealer today in Cleveland Ohio (600 miles). It really depends how long in Port and what other Port Installed Accessories yours (or other cars on your truck for matter) need I think.

I get mine tomorrow morning. Normally I would spend a few hours going over every little detail and manuals but that will need to wait until the weekend as I have a two hour drive to Columbus for work.
Spend the time you do have looking for scratches, dings, etc. Other stuff will be covered under warranty
Old 04-26-2017, 11:48 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by BigKutta
Spend the time you do have looking for scratches, dings, etc. Other stuff will be covered under warranty

yes definitely! I plan to do some testing on the driving modes on the way down and back.
Old 04-26-2017, 11:57 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 39 Likes on 33 Posts

If you have ACC, give it a try on the way back...
Old 04-26-2017, 12:15 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Picking my Q7 up today. I'm getting all the emails from audi connect so it looks like my salesperson is getting all my accounts set up.
Old 04-26-2017, 01:17 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Pete Bessas
Mine left Houston on 4/18 and is in Portland now. I am picking it up this weekend on the 29th. I placed the order nearly 5 months ago -- eager to see it finally.
Thanks for the reply and congrats on your new Q -- that's not too bad of a timeframe from port to dealer. Funnily enough my salesrep told me a couple of weeks ago my Q was on a certain ship so I tracked it to Houston via the Vessel Watch app where I saw it arrive and leave on 4/24-4/25. Then i emailed rep yesterday to ask for an updated eta at the dealership. He told me my car will reach Houston port on Monday 5/1 then it will be another two weeks to get to Seattle. So either my car wasn't on the ship he originally told me or one of us has bad info, lol. Time to cool my jets and wait it out patiently from here. Not too much longer. Hoping to have it for a Memorial Day road trip.
Old 04-26-2017, 01:22 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Thanks for the reply and congrats on your new Q -- that's not too bad of a timeframe from port to dealer. Funnily enough my salesrep told me a couple of weeks ago my Q was on a certain ship so I tracked it to Houston via the Vessel Watch app where I saw it arrive and leave on 4/24-4/25. Then i emailed rep yesterday to ask for an updated eta at the dealership. He told me my car will reach Houston port on Monday 5/1 then it will be another two weeks to get to Seattle. So either my car wasn't on the ship he originally told me or one of us has bad info, lol. Time to cool my jets and wait it out patiently from here. Not too much longer. Hoping to have it for a Memorial Day road trip.
I am feeling really antsy as the day is getting closer. I talked to my dealer and they are putting on XPEL over the whole hood as well as the other usual places and are installing the LED puddle lights. I'm set up to pick it up at 11:30 on Saturday. It feels like time is standing still ....
Old 04-26-2017, 02:22 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Pete Bessas
I am feeling really antsy as the day is getting closer. I talked to my dealer and they are putting on XPEL over the whole hood as well as the other usual places and are installing the LED puddle lights. I'm set up to pick it up at 11:30 on Saturday. It feels like time is standing still ....
Excited for you! What trim level and color? Anywhere in particular you're looking forward to taking her? I get down to your neck of the woods frequently, Eugene to be exact, and am looking forward to driving mine through the gorgeous Willamette Valley as well as OR coast. It's fun to dream about while waiting.
Old 04-26-2017, 02:28 PM
AudiWorld Member

Excited for you! What trim level and color? Anywhere in particular you're looking forward to taking her? I get down to your neck of the woods frequently, Eugene to be exact, and am looking forward to driving mine through the gorgeous Willamette Valley as well as OR coast. It's fun to dream about while waiting.
3.0T P+, from OP... color not mentioned I think

I'm in a similar boat, deliver on Friday!!
Old 04-26-2017, 02:39 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

I ended up getting Prestige, Glacier white with rock grey. Here is the window sticker.

I can't wait to drive to the coast!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
BessesQ7mon.pdf (510.4 KB, 85 views)

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: WAITING