Dubs Along the Rockies at Pikes Peak Int'l Raceway (Colorado Springs) - 22 Aug.

Old 07-12-2010, 07:46 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dubs Along the Rockies at Pikes Peak Int'l Raceway (Colorado Springs) - 22 Aug.

For those of you who can make it, this is a great event and well worth the drive. I used to run this entire operation, but I have since moved away and left it in the hands of several people who are busting their humps to make it happen.

There will be a killer autocross using most of the infield (open to all cars), legends cars rental (for laps of the oval) plus a swap meet, car show, slow drags and a good size pile of raffle goodies. You can check out or ad in the July issue of Eurotuner, and online registration is open now. For the super hardcore internet geeks, there is a Facebook page setup too.

Slow drags are the opposite of a real drag race, the last car there wins, and once you get going you cannot touch the gas or brake... idle only! It is quite funny to watch how creative some people will get. Below are links to the website and the Facebook page, and I hope some of you can make it out.

DATR 2010 Official Website

Facebook DATR Page