Gotta give credit to the boys at Utah Imports

Old 12-29-2010, 10:26 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Gotta give credit to the boys at Utah Imports

Since nobody pays any attention to the Salt Lake City forum, I will post my comments on the broader Rocky Mountain area forum. Just wanted to state my appreciation and give thumbs-up to everyone at Utah Imports for their honesty and service. I took my car in to have a brake and PS fluid flush and I told Alan that I had just got the car two months ago. He offered to have the mechanic check over the whole car free of charge for any other maintenance items. The report came back saying that I had a water-pump leak which would need immediate attention. He advised that it would be smarter for me to forgo the fluid changes for now so I could pay for the TB/WP replacement sooner.(I'm a college student) This Indy experience has been 1000x better than with my previous Indy. The staff of Utah Imports treated me with respect, honesty, integrity, and made sure I left with a full understanding of what was done and what needed to be done. Add to that, fair pricing and a 1 year warranty on all work done and they have a customer for life. After the 25 mile drive home, I noticed steam emanating from under my hood which had never happened before. Sure enough, there was fluid leaking from the pump area. They could have changed the fluids before telling me about the leak, giving them more money, instead they did what was in my best interests without charging me a dime. To anyone looking for a good Indy mechanic I give my full recommendation to Utah Imports in Salt Lake City.