Mr. RS4 - Sorry to have pissed you off

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2010, 11:24 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mr. RS4 - Sorry to have pissed you off

This morning I saw you roll up in the lane next to me in your Black RS4 and no one was ahead of us for a ways and I just wanted to see your car go. It was damn nice.

So I poked the gas a few times to try to get you to go but it seemed as though you declined. Ok, all good. But then, as the on ramp for 36 came up, you dropped in front of me then mashed the gas and ripped around the ramp. Sweet, my favorite activity! But something was wrong, huh? I was still right there behind you.

You then dropped over a few lanes to find the opening and got on the gas ... I followed and what happened next was just LAME ... you slammed on your brakes, locking it up in front of me. Lucky for me, I play safely and gave you space - not riding your ***
I tapped the brakes, the tires stuttered once and I whipped around you - giving you the stink eye.

Really?!! You're going to play like that? Maybe you just got butt-hurt because you didn't get to walk all over my focus? Who knows, but I just wanted to come on here and let you know that I would have been good with just following you through traffic and then giving each other a friendly wave and be on our way.

'nuff said. Next time just wave someone on if you don't want to be bothered. Don't take the bait then get all in a tiff about it when things don't turn out as expected.

To all the other audi owners reading this: flame on if you like but my intention was to only play a little on the way to work and check out this guys car. No ill intentions - just another car enthusiast who was trying to brighten up his morning commute.

Cheers
Old 04-29-2010, 07:21 AM
AudiWorld Expert

Received 41 Likes on 33 Posts

I wonder if it is the guy I met at Jacksons last week in Fort Collins
Old 05-06-2010, 08:02 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wait, some RS4 drivers are d*cks? News to me. Now, back to watching Top Gear.