New Shop in Utah TruSpeed Performance LLC

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2010, 07:51 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Shop in Utah TruSpeed Performance LLC

Hey guys thought I'd post about my new business that I just started here in Utah!

TruSpeed Performance. An honest, no hassle, low cost alternative
for your performance needs. We are a very laid back and open minded couple guys who love to work on cars. We take pride in learning as much as we can and sharing our skills with auto enthusiasts.

We're not out to get all your money and cut corners. We work on every car with the same passion we have working on our own. We'd love to see your tuner looking clean, driving fast, and expressing you and your tastes without breaking the bank.

Have an awesome custom idea for your ride? Can't find anyone who makes performance parts for your car? Or perhaps you just want to swap out that whole drive train with one with more options. You've come to the right place. At TruSpeed Performance we're all about making your dreams and ideas into reality and doing right. No Pimp My Ride here!

We won't try and sell you on installing all sorts of monitors that you won't ever watch or stupid spinners and gizmos that belong in a toddlers toy. We'll recommend options that we ourselves would want to try if your car was our own. So give us a call to set up a time to come talk to us about your ride.

Check us out at http://www.truspeed-performance.com