RS 6 Discussion (C5) Discussion forum for the Audi RS 6 C5 platform

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Follow up on DRC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2009, 01:02 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I stopped at my local dealer last week after receiving a letter from AoA about the DRC repair. He didn't know anything about it. So if you haven't have a problem with your DRC...will they change it out or not? Thanks
Old 04-01-2009, 10:27 PM
AudiWorld Member

Hey everybody just got my RS6 last week. It starting the "clunk" noise. I called AoA yesterday, I was told they are sending out letters starting in a couple weeks and are being sent out according to registered VIN #'s. They could not tell me if a temporary fix was available or not. If you have not registered with AoA I would to ensure you are included in the DRC fix.
Old 04-02-2009, 06:07 AM
AudiWorld Member

Well,

Congrats on the purchase. Your car has quite a history over on RS6.com. The owner was a member over there and we have had some recent threads on the car.

As for DRC. Your car has some sort of MTM strut mount mods. You may want to reserach what is on there.

The whole DRC temp fix is up in the air. Some have reported that new shocks have already been installed.

Good luck

Originally Posted by RatfinkA6
Hey everybody just got my RS6 last week. It starting the "clunk" noise. I called AoA yesterday, I was told they are sending out letters starting in a couple weeks and are being sent out according to registered VIN #'s. They could not tell me if a temporary fix was available or not. If you have not registered with AoA I would to ensure you are included in the DRC fix.