RS4 (B7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B7 Audi RS4

Cars and Coffee

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2013, 01:32 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cars and Coffee

The rumor is that there will be a Bugatti Veyron coming this weekend to the Great Falls cars and coffee. This came from the owner of the Old Brogue.
Old 04-09-2013, 03:35 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

I heard VW is bringing it:
https://www.facebook.com/KatiesCoffeeHouse

I'll be going to theGreat Falls C and C sometime this year.
I may be at the Caffeine and Carburetors in New Canaan this Sunday.
Old 10-10-2013, 01:37 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default Any RS4 gatherings

Was wondering if any RS4's owners ever meet up at cars & coffee, Corner bakery, ect...?

Couple of weeks ago on a Saturday morning I was heading up I270 when I ran into two other RS4's .. one was Silver the other Black, not sure if they were returning from same place, was pretty cool all three of our RS4’s side by side!
Old 10-10-2013, 04:03 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Default Hi There

Originally Posted by RS4sprintblue
Was wondering if any RS4's owners ever meet up at cars & coffee, Corner bakery, ect...?

Couple of weeks ago on a Saturday morning I was heading up I270 when I ran into two other RS4's .. one was Silver the other Black, not sure if they were returning from same place, was pretty cool all three of our RS4’s side by side!
Great to have seen you and your GORGEOUS car. I kept wondering what exhausts you had.No I wasn't coming from C&C and that Black RS4 Guy, I've never seen before.Talk about coincidence !.I have been a couple of times though TO C&C, the second time I met up with DAYTONARS4/GibsonL,Dwayne, Rs4Ship? and a couple more RS4 owners.Gibson took a few pictures of the cars which he posted up here.Check them out.I hope to meet you and the rest of the community soon. !
Old 10-11-2013, 05:24 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by iR1diuM!
Great to have seen you and your GORGEOUS car. I kept wondering what exhausts you had.No I wasn't coming from C&C and that Black RS4 Guy, I've never seen before.Talk about coincidence !.I have been a couple of times though TO C&C, the second time I met up with DAYTONARS4/GibsonL,Dwayne, Rs4Ship? and a couple more RS4 owners.Gibson took a few pictures of the cars which he posted up here.Check them out.I hope to meet you and the rest of the community soon. !
Thanks! The exhaust is AWE non res cat back, i'm always wondering how good it sounds from the outside.. have been getting lots of compliments so I guess not obnoxious. I bought the car with exhaust and was considering adding their center section resonators just to reduce some interior drone at low RPM's, as long as you keep rpms 2500 + its a non issue. That was definitely cool seeing 3 RS4's all by coincidence. I need to get more experience with highway pulls, when you guys both hit on I270 when we were all side by side I only dropped down to 5th LOL, probably should have been in 3rd gear based on the way you both your cars got a jump??
Old 10-11-2013, 02:21 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Default Hello Again !

Originally Posted by RS4sprintblue
Thanks! The exhaust is AWE non res cat back, i'm always wondering how good it sounds from the outside.. have been getting lots of compliments so I guess not obnoxious. I bought the car with exhaust and was considering adding their center section resonators just to reduce some interior drone at low RPM's, as long as you keep rpms 2500 + its a non issue. That was definitely cool seeing 3 RS4's all by coincidence. I need to get more experience with highway pulls, when you guys both hit on I270 when we were all side by side I only dropped down to 5th LOL, probably should have been in 3rd gear based on the way you both your cars got a jump??
First of all the exhaust sounded phenomenal: not boomy nor raspy.loouder than regular S mode but entirely in character.
I did check on your earlier posts in a list of previous cars and found you're not only a Gear Head but also quite Power Hungry !. Honestly I wasn't intending on racing or showing you up. I thought I was having a hard time keeping up with you two in mid -range acceleration, I know I'm definately down on power (due for a Carbon Clean ) and frankly I didn't think you were trying hard at all especially when you were always within the speed limit and especially when racing on the highway is totally irresponsible.
glad you responded . Hope to meet you sometime.
Cheers !