RS4 (B7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B7 Audi RS4

dxben - AoA response?

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2006, 03:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dxben - AoA response?

If I were the brand manager or VP of the brand in America, I would be trolling the forums to see what people were saying about my baby. I can't imagine they don't know about this especially with the issues in the UK - there are ony a few forums specifically focussed on the RS4. Given the positioning of this car as a halo car for the brand moving forward, I don't feel there has been ANY Audi input to enthusiasts to answer any of the potential issues identified (real or urban myth) in Europe and now here. I understand that there needs to be a certain amount of "mystery" about the car, but when it makes the car look less than it is, they need to dispell it.
Just my 2c
Audi chaps and chapesses - R u listening?
Old 07-07-2006, 05:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I have not heard back from AoA yet, the woman promised a follow up by...

end of day Monday. I'll give her til then.

Meanwhile I went back to New Country today to get some stuff out of my RS4 that I left in the trunk.

I asked my service rep if there's any updates and he said nope, he would have mentioned it.

I agree with your point however, this is a major car release, Audi needs to protect the image of this car because as great as it is, there are plenty of people out there who are just looking for an excuse to discount Audi's achievment.

As of now it seems we have two somewhat known potential issues. One is with the clutch, and the other is with the oxygen sensor.

I am not sure about my intake runner issue, I may be the first, I haven't seen that mentioned elsewhere yet.

I really agree that Audi has to step down from the corporate standard of acting robotic and engage the people who buy these cars.