RS4 (B7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B7 Audi RS4

Europrice Sale - They Broke my Forums Sales Event...

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 11:11 AM
Audiworld Basic Sponsor

Received 222 Likes on 180 Posts
Default Europrice Sale - They Broke my Forums Sales Event...

They Broke my Forums Sales Event

Since so many people are feeling blue about the recent changes here at Audiworld, maybe a sale will help turn the mood around and it can give us a reason to use our new smiley faces. The "They Broke my Forums Sales Event" is a joint effort to get you special pricing on STaSIS Engineering products as well as get the European parts you are looking for at the same time.

Purchase one or more European item(s) over $150 and get 10% of almost all STaSIS Engineering products, 10% on brakes, 10% on suspension, 10% on turbo packages, 15% on exhausts, inquire for pricing on wheels through April 3rd

.::A4, S4, RS4 [B7] Parts - Direct Link to A4, S4, RS4 [B7] Parts::.

Example 1: Buy a set of A4, S4, RS4 Taillights for $208.50 pair and get a STaSIS Engineering Motorsport Suspension Package for $3505.50 set. Almost a $400 savings!

Example 2: Buy a set RS4 Flat-Bottom Steering Wheel for $720.50 each and get a STaSIS Engineering Ohlins SL Suspension Package $2249.10 each. Nearly a $250 savings!

STaSIS Engineering Brake Packages -> Save $400!
STaSIS Engineering Suspension Packages -> Save $250 to 400!

If you need a quote for your specific order or have any questions at all please do not hesitate to inquire at contact@europrice.us.

Last edited by Alex@Europrice.us; 03-24-2009 at 01:57 PM.
Old 03-24-2009, 12:28 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default LOL.....Alex....shouldn't you be posting this on another web site?.........

Seriously though, people jumped ship FAR TOO QUICKLY. These are also probably the same people that always think the previous gen Audi model looked better, no matter what it is. And while there is no doubt that the AW went live without any explanation or warning of what viewers should expect, in the end it gives the user far more versatility.

The new AW can be viewed in a format virtually identical to kawf with the following advantages added:

1. You can customize text and appearance of posts
2. The threads with the most interest at any given point in time are always at the top of the page
3. There are lines linking posts so you know exactly who is responding to what. This becomes very advantageous in those long posts where sometimes you can get totally lost about who is saying what to whom
4. There is more physical spacing between posts making hem easier to read

Will I post over on the other site..........sure I will. It's a great community over there, but the new AW format, IMO, is actually far better. It just requires a few minutes of initial set-up time to get it how you like it

Last edited by Vijay; 03-24-2009 at 12:33 PM.
Old 03-24-2009, 12:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Alex:

Do a deal on some OEM brake rotors and pads. It seems many are getting ready to replace.

Thanks
Old 03-24-2009, 12:52 PM
Audiworld Basic Sponsor

Default Well...

As much as I liked the Kawf format and was really used to it this isn't actually all that dissimilar now in threaded format. A couple more tweaks and it will pretty much be Kawf but with a bunch more functions and capabilities. It is a shame we now have a divided community and some will refuse to come back based on principle alone even if they sort Audiworld out in threaded format.

It's a huge silly subject. It's just a car forum, it's not life, it's not all that important and anyone who takes it that importantly, ie it's a personal insult to have IB change the format, needs to re-examine some priorities, but then again some people live and die by these forums which in itself is a bit strange, but it's not worth getting into. It's just a shame the community is now split into 3 places essentially, just spreads the information and expertise out making it hard to find when needed.

Cheers,

Old 03-24-2009, 01:30 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Alex@Europrice
As much as I liked the Kawf format and was really used to it this isn't actually all that dissimilar now in threaded format. A couple more tweaks and it will pretty much be Kawf but with a bunch more functions and capabilities. It is a shame we now have a divided community and some will refuse to come back based on principle alone even if they sort Audiworld out in threaded format.

It's a huge silly subject. It's just a car forum, it's not life, it's not all that important and anyone who takes it that importantly, ie it's a personal insult to have IB change the format, needs to re-examine some priorities, but then again some people live and die by these forums which in itself is a bit strange, but it's not worth getting into. It's just a shame the community is now split into 3 places essentially, just spreads the information and expertise out making it hard to find when needed.

Cheers,
Couldn't agree more!!
Old 03-24-2009, 01:30 PM
AudiWorld Member

Default Alex I Need My Euro Wheel

Alex, Can you fly over Germany and find my Euro Wheel. It might be faster this way(LOL)

Last edited by Vijay; 03-24-2009 at 01:36 PM.
Old 03-24-2009, 01:32 PM
Audiworld Basic Sponsor

Default I can look into pricing and group pricing in the US to see on pricing...

However pricing out of Europe on these items is not great. Some items out of Europe are randomly quite a bit more expensive than in the US and this happens to be one of the items.

Possibly if we can get a list of 5x or 10x folks looking for these items I could also stretch pricing lower.

If folks are interested post here to let me know.

Cheers,

Old 03-24-2009, 01:34 PM
Audiworld Basic Sponsor

Default Would make for a nice vacation too, by the way...

this sale applies to you and the other folks waiting on European wheels. If you want to order up a STaSIS Engineering item just let me know and I can extend the sale terms to you.

Cheers,

Old 03-24-2009, 01:47 PM
AudiWorld Member

Default Very Tempting

Very tempting offer
Old 03-24-2009, 02:32 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by RS4 RAIDER
Very tempting offer
X2!!!

Thanks Alex!

Quick Reply: Europrice Sale - They Broke my Forums Sales Event...