RS4 (B7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B7 Audi RS4

Looking at an RS4

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2011, 11:30 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking at an RS4

Yes, another thread by someone looking for an RS4.

I recently sold my Q7 and need a second car to supplement my TTS Roadster. As much as I like the TTS, it's a little small and need something to drive in the winter and when I have more than an overnight bag.

Any advice? I understand that carbon build-up is an issue and that the DRC needs to be updated through a recall. Any other things I sould pay close attention to?

Anyone looking to sell their's?

Thanks!
Old 07-06-2011, 12:41 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Those are the big ones

Originally Posted by SYOBEHT
Yes, another thread by someone looking for an RS4.

I recently sold my Q7 and need a second car to supplement my TTS Roadster. As much as I like the TTS, it's a little small and need something to drive in the winter and when I have more than an overnight bag.

Any advice? I understand that carbon build-up is an issue and that the DRC needs to be updated through a recall. Any other things I sould pay close attention to?

Anyone looking to sell their's?

Thanks!
Other than the DRC and the carbon build up there are a few small issues I have had but they seem to be experienced by only a few owners. Trunk lid leaking is an example.

The DRC has basically been fixed with the recall. Nothing will fix the carbon build up so just plan to spend $1000 every 40K miles or so to clean it up. Think of it as maintenance. In my opinion it is the best all season sports sedan ever made. It is the best car I have ever owned, that is for sure.

Good luck.