RS4 (B7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B7 Audi RS4

Maryland RS4 Meetup

Old 12-03-2011, 02:31 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Maryland RS4 Meetup

It's pretty last second, but if anyone is in the area and wants to meet in the parking lot of the Panera Bread at Anne Arundel Mills at 2pm Sunday (12/3) a few of us will be there. Up to 3 so far!
Old 12-03-2011, 10:24 PM
AudiWorld Member

Yeah can't wait!!!
Old 12-04-2011, 07:46 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

I wish I could make it. I'm near Potomac mills mall area. I just saw this at 11:45am. A little to short notice. Maybe we can do another meet soon.
Old 12-04-2011, 09:41 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by AudiPhile22
I wish I could make it. I'm near Potomac mills mall area. I just saw this at 11:45am. A little to short notice. Maybe we can do another meet soon.
We can do another one again soon...Since we're all so close to each other...This one was just a last minute thing..I didn't know there were so many of us so close! Very cool!
Old 12-04-2011, 05:49 PM
AudiWorld Member

We just have to find a local Avus and White and we'll have every color represented! I can't believe we were out there almost 3 hours. Certainly cool to be able to check out the different mod's that people have done. Definitely have to do this again.
Old 12-04-2011, 07:29 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by gibsonl
We just have to find a local Avus and White and we'll have every color represented! I can't believe we were out there almost 3 hours. Certainly cool to be able to check out the different mod's that people have done. Definitely have to do this again.
Yeah man it was deftly good meeting up today! And our quick road tour was a lot of fun! I'm gonna look for a less traffic spot for us to drive....
Old 12-04-2011, 07:31 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by AudiPhile22
Yo Audiphile...we found out there's a meetup Mon night (tmrw) near you in Springfield at Hard Times Cafe. Me and Gibson might roll thru...But since you're so close...U should check it out...it won't only be Audi guys..but it should be cool...we'll try and make it!
Old 12-04-2011, 07:42 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by gibsonl
i'll drive down next time

so you guys had Sprint, Mugello, Phantom, Imola, Misano, Daytona there? That's awesome.

We had a dragstrip meet and had Avus and Misano,+ some S4s in Imola, Phantom, Sprint and Light Silver. Was really neat seeing the spectrim. Seeing all the RS4s in the colours would be killer.

Hopefully someone had a nice camera and got some pics???
Old 12-05-2011, 09:00 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by BADRS4
Yo Audiphile...we found out there's a meetup Mon night (tmrw) near you in Springfield at Hard Times Cafe. Me and Gibson might roll thru...But since you're so close...U should check it out...it won't only be Audi guys..but it should be cool...we'll try and make it!
I might be able to make it. What time are ppl meeting up? If you could pm me your cell it would be easy for me to keep u guys up to date. Are you and Gibson gonna make it? If not, I will wait until the next meet since this is not Audi only.
Old 12-05-2011, 02:22 PM
AudiWorld Member

Saki: We definitely need you there next time!!! We only had Daytona Gray, my Sprint Blue, and Phantom Black yesterday...then there was a B6 A4 in black as well....The Imola guy and Mugello didn't show up. But it was very cool meeting up and then we took it to the streets! I'm sure we scared a lot of Senior Citizen's as we flew by like a pack of motorcycles yesterday!! We had so much fun!! listening to other RS4's exhaust(as he's rev limiting and gear changing) as your trailing behind, what a RUSH!
Originally Posted by sakimano
i'll drive down next time

so you guys had Sprint, Mugello, Phantom, Imola, Misano, Daytona there? That's awesome.

We had a dragstrip meet and had Avus and Misano,+ some S4s in Imola, Phantom, Sprint and Light Silver. Was really neat seeing the spectrim. Seeing all the RS4s in the colours would be killer.

Hopefully someone had a nice camera and got some pics???

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Maryland RS4 Meetup