RS4 (B7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B7 Audi RS4

My recently acquired RS4!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2009, 06:09 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My recently acquired RS4!!

Hey all! I just recently purchased a 2007 RS4 and I have to say I'm in love. This is absolutely a fantastic automobile. I got it in Mugello Blue Pearl and it is stunningly gorgeous. The gearbox/transmission is phenomenal and the performance of the car is unheard of. Thank you Audi for making such a perfect car. I wouldnt trade this car in for anything... except maybe a Bugatti :-p. I give the car an A+, for everything.
Old 06-02-2009, 06:57 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

You're preachin' to the choir.
Old 06-02-2009, 07:00 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Chazaki
Hey all! I just recently purchased a 2007 RS4 and I have to say I'm in love. This is absolutely a fantastic automobile. I got it in Mugello Blue Pearl and it is stunningly gorgeous. The gearbox/transmission is phenomenal and the performance of the car is unheard of. Thank you Audi for making such a perfect car. I wouldnt trade this car in for anything... except maybe a Bugatti :-p. I give the car an A+, for everything.
Congratulations! My RS is the same color. IMHO its the best color for the RS4. Of course everyone owner thinks their cars color suits it best. Enjoy cleaning it every other day! Enjoy swerving around bugs at night! Its a great all around package!
Old 06-03-2009, 03:55 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by RS4POWER
Congratulations! My RS is the same color. IMHO its the best color for the RS4. Of course everyone owner thinks their cars color suits it best. Enjoy cleaning it every other day! Enjoy swerving around bugs at night! Its a great all around package!
DITTO on the congrats!! +1 on the swerving around bugs and cleaning every other day...but where some owners "think" their color suits best, others "know"!! PHANTOM BLACK I actually was after silver when I was shopping, but saw the black and couldn't resist. I now actually like you're color 2nd, silver just doesn't flatter the RS like it does on most cars. I've had mostly silver until now. BTW...swerving to miss bugs can actually be a blast in this car!!
Old 06-03-2009, 11:02 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Rs4ockies
DITTO on the congrats!! +1 on the swerving around bugs and cleaning every other day...but where some owners "think" their color suits best, others "know"!! PHANTOM BLACK I actually was after silver when I was shopping, but saw the black and couldn't resist. I now actually like you're color 2nd, silver just doesn't flatter the RS like it does on most cars. I've had mostly silver until now. BTW...swerving to miss bugs can actually be a blast in this car!!
When I was shopping, my first choice was phantom black. In July 06 you couldn't be too selective with colors as the car was almost impossible to locate. I had found one black in NJ but was beat to it. When I got the call that there was a Mugello Blue I wasn't sure how I would like it until the sent me an email with several pics. It was instant love and the rest they say... I love silver also but it just doesn't do justice on this car. I would put Glut Orange right behind Mug Blue and Ph black.
Swerving around bugs reminds me of star trek episodes as they were passing by all those stars. This car is in total control and responsive, it feels like it understand what you are trying to do and helps you out along the way. With the adaptive headlights the car is always looking for bugs where you are about to be. Pure thrill but also be careful you can get carried away and forget the road/ditch the bugs hang out at.
Old 06-08-2009, 09:34 AM
AudiWorld Member

Now it wouldn't happen to be the silver on gray leather from Bluegrass Audi, cuz if it is i'm gonna findya That was one hell of a deal i missed.

Congrats, please post photos.
Old 06-08-2009, 09:49 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Congrats!!
Old 06-11-2009, 10:24 AM
AudiWorld Member

Blue pearl is probably the best color after phantom black. Good choice.
Old 06-11-2009, 01:38 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by boeckel95
Blue pearl is probably the best color after phantom black. Good choice.
Yeah, Blue pearl is probably the best color after phantom black which probably is the best color after silver!
Old 06-19-2009, 08:30 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Okay so I tried to upload pictures via AudiWorld but it wouldnt let me upload it, so I put the pictures on photobucket. Anyway, heres the link:

http://s917.photobucket.com/albums/a...55/Audi%20RS4/

Lemme know what y'all think

Quick Reply: My recently acquired RS4!!