RS4 (B7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B7 Audi RS4

New RS4 on forum... from Spain!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2010, 01:55 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New RS4 on forum... from Spain!!

Hi all:

I introduce myself on the forum from Madrid, Spain, with my Mugello Blue RS4 Avant (I recently checked in as well at Audizine, rs246.com, 6speedonline.com, etc.).

Here are some pics:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2594725...00241228/show/

(I don't have any interior pics yet, sorry for that).

I've always been a bimmer fan (had 6 bimmers in the last years, of which two e36 M3's and one e46 SMGII vert M3). Given that I will be a dad for the first time in a couple of months, I sold 6 months ago my 135i and purchased my RS.

For the time being I,m really happy with the car. It's a beast, great engine and sound, very drivable at any seed and very loyal. I miss some of the "radicalness" of the M cars, but I'm absolutely in love with the RS.

So far, in these 6 months, I've changed discs and pads, wheels (new Michelin Pilot Sport 2), tinted the rear windows (very recently, so not seen on the pics), etc.

At the moment, and after having some doubts about trading in the car for a 2011 S4 (I'm finally keeping the RS, took it for a drive yesterday... It's an amazing car) I'm thinking of changing the rims and installing some 19" BBS CH rims. Have you seen this combination? Any pics around?

On the other side, I wanted to know if it is possible to install the memory function for the electric seats afterwards (the car doesn't have that option from stock) and if it is possible to do the same with the Sport Plus suspension.

Thank you all in advance for the help, hoping to learn a lot from you here.

Cheers.
Old 08-25-2010, 07:12 AM
AudiWorld Expert

Received 41 Likes on 33 Posts

Welcome,
and congrats on the RS

Not sure if the DRC have a memory function. (For sure not in the USA).

The seat memory would require the correct buttons on the door as well as possibly a module. In the US I don't think the car came w/o the option. You need to get the Bentley manual and look at the electrical schematics.

There are lots of forums with pictures of RS4s. You might check QW and AZ fourms.

Reggie
Old 08-25-2010, 07:07 PM
AudiWorld Member

Default Welcome aboard

Congrats on you RS 4 and drive the beast hard!

Originally Posted by dur2005
Hi all:

I introduce myself on the forum from Madrid, Spain, with my Mugello Blue RS4 Avant (I recently checked in as well at Audizine, rs246.com, 6speedonline.com, etc.).

Here are some pics:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2594725...00241228/show/

(I don't have any interior pics yet, sorry for that).

I've always been a bimmer fan (had 6 bimmers in the last years, of which two e36 M3's and one e46 SMGII vert M3). Given that I will be a dad for the first time in a couple of months, I sold 6 months ago my 135i and purchased my RS.

For the time being I,m really happy with the car. It's a beast, great engine and sound, very drivable at any seed and very loyal. I miss some of the "radicalness" of the M cars, but I'm absolutely in love with the RS.

So far, in these 6 months, I've changed discs and pads, wheels (new Michelin Pilot Sport 2), tinted the rear windows (very recently, so not seen on the pics), etc.

At the moment, and after having some doubts about trading in the car for a 2011 S4 (I'm finally keeping the RS, took it for a drive yesterday... It's an amazing car) I'm thinking of changing the rims and installing some 19" BBS CH rims. Have you seen this combination? Any pics around?

On the other side, I wanted to know if it is possible to install the memory function for the electric seats afterwards (the car doesn't have that option from stock) and if it is possible to do the same with the Sport Plus suspension.

Thank you all in advance for the help, hoping to learn a lot from you here.

Cheers.
Old 09-05-2010, 05:28 AM
AudiWorld Member

Congrats on your buy. I purchased mine after an Audi Driving Experience at the Circuit de Catalunya in BArcelona in "06. Not sure about the retrofit of the seat's memory option though...,but curious as to why your car does not have the Sport Seats we would kill for in this side of the world.

enjoy your RS4 and saludos desde San Juan de Puerto Rico,

javier mirandes
08 sprint blue Ti