RS4 (B7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B7 Audi RS4

New RS4 Owner

Old 12-20-2011, 11:46 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New RS4 Owner

I am the proud new owner of an 07 RS4, bought the one off of Ebay that was down in Charleston for $39,300 with 46k miles. The owner of the car took such immaculate care of it, it's unbelievable. Carbon Cleanout and Brakes/Rotors were done 5k miles ago, as well as new Pilot Super Sport 275's. It doesn't have a single scratch on it, and the interior looks like it was never sat in. Came with 19x10 Rotaforms as well as stock wheels which were just powdercoated gunmetal, also has Miltek non valved exhaust with Ceramic coated tips, sounds freaking amazing. I got a 5 year 60k mile silver warranty from Audi in Chantilly VA for $3,800 after tax, which will take me to 106k miles(if anyone has any experience with Audi Chantilly I'd be happy to hear about it, I'm between them and Tysons so still trying to determine who I'm going to use).

I live in Reston Virginia and am definitely interested in doing some meetups in the area if there are enough of us around. I passed a black RS4 today in Herndon so I know there is at least one near me(kinda pissed me off...haven't seen one around in two years since I've lived here and two days after I buy one I see the same color RS4 two miles from my house, haha).

I wanted to introduce myself, as well as begin to meet some of the other owners around the area. Interested to hear about places people recommend to have work done on the cars. I'm going to be surfing the site and I'm sure you will all hear from me again, Happy Holidays! And BTW...the RS4 is such an awesome car in every way, I freaking love it!
Attached Images  
Old 12-20-2011, 01:33 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts

Welcome to the forum an congrats on the new car.

Any more pics?
Old 12-20-2011, 01:55 PM
AudiWorld Expert

Received 41 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by Alister
Welcome to the forum an congrats on the new car.

Any more pics?
ditto
Old 12-20-2011, 03:15 PM
AudiWorld Member

Congrats....a few of us live not too far from you on the Maryland side..and one guy down near Potomac Mills. We'll get up soon...(FYI I heard bad things about Audi Tysons....but nothing else about chantilly or anywhere else)
Old 12-20-2011, 03:42 PM
AudiWorld Member

There's actually a black one in Georgetown so maybe that's the one you're talking about, but there aren't too many around. I'd still say it's much less than any other reasonably priced performance cars. I've certainly seen a ton more M3's and 911 Turbo's around. 4 of us met in Springfield a couple weeks ago so we'll keep you in the loop for the next meet-up. I've only used Audi in Alexandria so far and I typically end up having to diagnose my own problems and directing them on how to fix it.
Old 12-20-2011, 06:40 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default Welcome!

Enjoy it! I'll be down in Reston for New Years...see you on the highways!
Happy Holidays everyone....
Old 12-21-2011, 10:36 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Welcome aboard !.
Chantilly is an excellent dealership and I have nothing but great things to say about Matt Frick the service manager and his accomplised team of Techs and service writers. I have seen 3 other RS4s there at one time.They have diagnosed and rectified seemingly complex issues another dealership( outside the Penske group) misdignosed, compounded and coud not rectify for more than 8 months.Sean on the sales team is keeping me posted on the status of the RS5 soif I decide to I can pull the trigger in time.
When you go there tell Matt K.B. sent you .
Enjoy your ride !.

outside the Penske group)
Old 12-21-2011, 11:15 AM
AudiWorld Member

Default More Pics

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...84.m1423.l2648

The link to the ebay auction has a bunch of pics...hopefully including links in this forum isn't against the rules. They were taken a few weeks before I picked the car up and it looked even better in person...but unfortunately it didn't come with the Recaro baby seat.
Old 12-21-2011, 12:36 PM
AudiWorld Member

That's awesome news about Chantilly, and even better to get a contact and a someone to reference. That is exactly what I was looking for.

Next question, does anyone recommend any of the local car washes? Unfortunately my living situation doesn't make it easy for me to wash my own car, so I have to rely pretty heavily on car washes for everything in between full details. I was always fine with taking my IS300 though the Flagship or Three C's car washes in Herndon/reston...which basically just beat your car with a bunch of giant mops. I've also never been very pleased with the hand washes from Champion's in Tysons.
Old 12-21-2011, 01:54 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

If you live in D.C. there is a guy who does good work on Connecticut Ave about a mile or so towards Chevy Chase circle . He is a Guy called Miles and sets up shop early in the morning at the B.P. GAS STATION on the right,and the only one in the area with a Shell station just across on the left. Ask at the station and they'll give you his number to book an appointment. The few times used his services, I took both cars there even though he offers a home visit service.The last time I knew, his day job was a UPS Truck /delivery driver which I've personally seen him on routes in D.C. myself.Sorry I can't be more precise with the street numbers but I hope this helps. Also I like to provide my own cleaning products so that is an option.
I hope this helps.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New RS4 Owner