RS4 (B7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B7 Audi RS4

New toy RS4

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2018, 04:05 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New toy RS4

What's up world, long time reader and finally pulled the trigger on an RS4. Owned a 2005 S4 and 2009 S6, so the RS4 was due.

Millitek exhaust, bbs wheels, all LED lighting. Dream come true.

I do have a quick question, is there anyway to upgrade the dash receiver? Obviously they have aftermarket ones, but the whole car's system is through the MMI. If that's not possible, is there a way to hook up bluetooth, or does MMI have an update? Thank you fellow owners!

Michael
Attached Images    
Old 01-31-2018, 04:00 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Congrats on the new car - looks very cool. LED headlights on a B7 RS4 are rare.
Old 02-14-2018, 10:48 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by masiladi
What's up world, long time reader and finally pulled the trigger on an RS4. Owned a 2005 S4 and 2009 S6, so the RS4 was due.

I do have a quick question, is there anyway to upgrade the dash receiver? Obviously they have aftermarket ones, but the whole car's system is through the MMI. If that's not possible, is there a way to hook up bluetooth, or does MMI have an update? Thank you fellow owners!

Michael
Congrats and welcome! Love the retrimmed seats. When you refer to bluetooth, are you referring to bluetooth phone or bluetooth audio streaming? Assuming the car came with the Premium Package it should have included the RNS-E so you already have bluetooth capability for phone calls. If you are referring to bluetooth audio streaming there are a few different options, but it depends on if you have the iPod interface in the glovebox or the 6-disc changer.

Edit - by the way, the RS4 sub-forum is a little slow over here on Audiworld. If you need quick answers I would suggest asking over on Audizine (http://www.audizine.com/forum/forumd...-RS-4-Specific), it's a bit more active (there was even a thread on the car you've bought: http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...factory-option).

Last edited by B6bydesign; 02-14-2018 at 10:52 AM.
Old 07-30-2018, 05:57 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by masiladi

Michael
For Bluetooth audio, check out tune2air product by Viseeo - WMA3000 - PRODUCT - ViseeO Worldwide Official Site. I’ve used this in all my cars including my 07’ RS4 and it’s worked great. Just find one on amazon, about $100, and you’re good to go. Plug and play. Syncs to phone, it also allows your cars Bluetooth to still work for phone calls.