RS4 (B7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B7 Audi RS4

New Vendor Introduction:

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2007, 12:20 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Vendor Introduction:

Hi Folks,

I just wanted to take a moment to personally introduce Ryan DiSanto as the latest addition to the ICS Performance Team. For the last several years, Ryan and I have worked closely together on all things Audi/VW and he knows what he is doing from general service and maintenance to performance. While we have been a vendor on AW for sometime now, we have not been actively participating in the forum like we should and now I have someone that can have more of a forum oriented position here at ICS. Throughout the years, Ryan has worked his way up the ranks at local Audi/VW Dealerships to a lead service writer position, however, the performance bug was to much of a draw when his position became available. Dealership loss / ICS gain. If anyone has anything that they need to discuss with me personally, I can be reached at brian@icsperformance.com... Ryan will have a ICS email account shortly and he looks forward to serving the AW.

Brian Rosenberg
President
ICS Performance

Hello everyone,

I'd like to introduce myself as a new member to the sales team here at ICS Performance in Stamford, CT.

Over the past 5 years I have worked for an Audi dealership where I've learned the in's and out's of the business as well as the cars. My specialty being Audi's and VW's, but also extending to the rest of the Euro scene as well as the domestics and imports.

From now on I hope to be your contact whether it be for parts and service or just general questions and advice on your vehicles. I will be arranging everything from group buys, get togethers, dyno days, etc. And please if anyone has any ideas for group buys etc. do not hesitate to call me directly.

The aftermarket has been something I've wanted to be a part off for a long time now and I'm finally here. My goal here is to create a family-like bond between the customers and ICS... a place you can come to learn, get advice, and most of all feel comfortable about the work being performed on your vehicle.

Sincerely,

Ryan DiSanto
(NYSTGIII)

ICS Performance
377 Elm St.
Stamford, CT 06902
203.325.2811 office
914.774.1900 cell<ul><li><a href="http://www.icsperformance.com">http://www.icsperformance.com</a</li></ul>
Old 12-05-2007, 03:04 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default welcome, but don't feel that you should participate in this forum.

actually I'd prefer you didn't, unless you have something specifically pertaining to the RS4 to offer. the vendors who mass post "specials" in every forum, even those completely irrelevant to the topic of discussion, are just a nuisance IMHO. I know you/they are paying for the right to do that, but if you make potential customers think you're a jerk in the process, it's not helping your business. just my 2 cents.
Old 12-05-2007, 03:49 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Agreed. Unless you have something relavant to the RS4, keep out!!!!!

Every time I see one of these tuner/dealer postings on our forum, I get excited for just a second thinking that there might be some new cool thing out there only to discover you are advertising your new vent boost gauge for the 2.0T.
Old 12-05-2007, 04:13 PM
AudiWorld Member

Default No worries....,

I have no intention of posting on this or any other forum unless what I'm posting about.... applies. Believe me, I've been on these forums for a long time and the last thing everyone needs is an annoying salesman.
This post is nothing more than an introduction and I had no intention of aggrevating anyone.
Well thanks for the welcome and be sure that I'll be on this forum as soon as I have something for you guys and girls.
Old 12-05-2007, 04:46 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Please don't misunderstand. Salesman are NOT annoying when they actually have something to sell....

Just don't get our hopes up when there is nothing there for us. Know what I mean?
Old 12-05-2007, 05:05 PM
AudiWorld Member

Welcome Ryan - glad to have you!
Old 12-05-2007, 05:11 PM
AudiWorld Member

Thanks my friend, glad to be here!
Old 12-06-2007, 04:22 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default I have had some issues with these guys, they aren't fully resolved yet...

I would definately not trust them with my high dollar cars, and have challenged transactions with them on my Evo. To be fair, it's not quite clear who was at fault, but compared to the other shops I've used for Audi's, this place should be off limits.
Old 12-06-2007, 05:04 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default Re: I have had some issues with these guys, they aren't fully resolved yet...

I have had NO dealings with Ryan, and this issue of mine has NOTHING to do with him. The experience I have had is with the shop it's self...
Old 12-06-2007, 06:23 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default this is a perfect example of how marketing in the forums can backfire.

one would think the vendors would figure this out, but evidently they haven't.

Quick Reply: New Vendor Introduction: