RS4 (B7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B7 Audi RS4

Paging Northwest (Seattle) RS4 drivers who want to buy Stasis Ohlins suspension

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2007, 04:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Paging Northwest (Seattle) RS4 drivers who want to buy Stasis Ohlins suspension

Hey guys,

I am trying to find out if I could get a group buy deal from StaSIS and was wondering if anyone is interested in trying to get a lower price if we can get 2-5 guys buying some suspension.

Let me know if you are interested.

Here is the current price:

The Stasis Ohlins coilovers are $3895 for the set.
Labor to install is 6 hours @ $80
Corner balance is $100
Alignment is $95

Colin at Cantrell Motorsports; www.cantrellmotorsport.com might be able to help us out.

Send me an email if you are interested. m_hone@hotmail.com

Here is a small email from Jason at StaSIS.

Mike, the STaSIS/Ohlins kit for your RS4 is an incredible system. We are able to use our technology and years of testing in World Challenge Touring Car to bring you the best of both worlds. the dampers range of adjustment is so vast that you can go from race car firm to sedan comfort in minutes. We are able to accomplish this by separating the high and low speed channels in the dampers - essentially we provide one adjustment for ride quality and one for driver inputs/handling. We sell the RS4 system for $3895.00 and that includes a 90 day spring exchange program (should you want stiffer or softer springs) and a limited lifetime warranty. I can say with complete honesty that an RS4 with our STaSIS/Ohlins suspension is as close to driving nirvana as I have ever been.<ul><li><a href="http://www.stasisengineering.com/Category_Detail.aspx?id=4&amp;YR=2007&amp;MK=Audi& amp;EN=195&amp;PID=171">http://www.stasisengineering.com/Category_Detail.aspx?id=4&amp;YR=2007&amp;MK=Audi& amp;EN=195&amp;PID=171</a</li></ul>
Old 03-09-2007, 05:30 PM

Default Re: Paging Northwest (Seattle) RS4 drivers who want to buy Stasis Ohlins suspension

Since Colin just did my car, he's familiar with the install on the RS4 (he's installed them on B7 S4s in the past as well). He leaves for Sebring tomorrow and will be gone all next week supporting his IMSA customers. As I mentioned in my previous post, his workmanship is top-notch (a real perfectionist) which is why entrusted my car to him. He did not disappoint.

It's truly amazing what a difference a different set of springs and dampers makes on this car. I am sure you will be very happy with the system - I know I am. The car still pushes more than I'd like when driven really hard into a slow corner and perhaps I just need to learn how to drive an AWD car (this is my first other than the S4 which I only had for a few months). I'm looking forward to some track days and am open to advice. I may not be able to do much about the push (the car is what it is), but proper driving technique may be able to compensate.
Old 03-10-2007, 03:30 AM

Sounds great
Old 03-10-2007, 03:28 PM
Stätus Josh

Default Excellent choice Mike. Stasis suspension > * !!!

I guess Tayt is in town they just had new baby!
Old 03-10-2007, 10:30 PM

Default I want to open this up to anyone who is interested in Stasis suspension...

Let me know if you are interested, maybe if I can get a bunch of us wanting some new suspension, Stasis might hook us up with a deal.
Old 03-11-2007, 01:23 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default We would be happy to help you guys out with the Stasis side of the purchase

Give me a call on Monday and we can see what kind of bulk purchase we can put together. The word Group Buy and Stasis are against the distribution agreement.We have a big order going in for Achtuning Korea so we can all benefit from that deal.<ul><li><a href="http://www.achtuning.com">http://www.achtuning.com</a</li></ul>