RS4 (B7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B7 Audi RS4

Participate in the Design of Your Own Custom Wheel - and Own It

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2009, 05:20 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Participate in the Design of Your Own Custom Wheel - and Own It

Would any of you be interested in participating in the design and procurement of a limited production run of a custom, high quality wheel? We are a small enthusiast based company possessing significant automotive design and engineering experience. We are offering the unique opportunity to guide our expertise through a novel group buy concept. Through this new paradigm you, the enthusiast, along with your peers get to decide exactly what direction and look the design takes. We will insure it exceeds all expectations of performance and safety requirements. You will end up owning a beautiful, unique, forged wheel that is both durable and lightweight, tailor made in diameter, width and offset to your vehicle.

Personally am a life long gear head and engineer. I have owned multiple BMWs and have equally admired Audis for a long time, especailly the RS4. I am very involved in the automotive message board community, just not here in this particular forum. I hope in the following discussion you will see this post is both unique and serious.

We recognize this is a completely new level of access to design and manufacturing, if you would like to know more about the opportunity, who we are, how this works or what can be achieved, let's keep this discussion going.