RS4 (B7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B7 Audi RS4

Revo Technik Winter Sale IS ON NOW!

Old 12-01-2011, 11:07 AM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Revo Technik Winter Sale IS ON NOW!

It's that time of the year again, and between now and December 31st 2011, all performance software is ON SALE NOW.

Details below...

It's customers choice;
$100 OFF of Retail -OR- a FREE SPS Unit
$100 discount will be offered at the time of sale...
Serial Port Switch (SPS) will ship from our location within a few days.
(Shipping time will vary based on current inventory levels)
Old 12-03-2011, 06:35 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default I ordered full SuperSprint exhaust from you 5 weeks ago...

Still haven't gotten it nor an email saying its even been shipped. I also emailed your support and have waited 5 days now for a reply. I'm getting tired of this to be honest. If I don't hear back from you guys soon about what the deal is I'm going I call for my money back. It's been well over a month now. I spent way too much money to get this complete lack of support.. So far I am very unimpressed.

~Chazaki

P.s. every time I call it just rings and rigs and rings. Not even an answering machine or anything. Please fix this! Customers need a way to reach the companies from which they bought their product.
Old 12-03-2011, 06:19 PM
Former Vendor

Chazaki,

I'm the General Manager for Revo Technik - Americas, and we don't actually sell any hardware in the US. Is it safe to assume that you placed an order online through shop.revotechnik.com? Did you get any order number or confirmation number for you order that I can pass along to those guys?

I'll make sure your message gets sent through the proper channels and you get a response sooner than later...I just wanted to let people know that Revo Technik US has no control or connection to the online store in the UK.

PM me you personal contact information and I'll try to get a hold of the folks in the UK and find out what the deal is.

Originally Posted by Chazaki
Still haven't gotten it nor an email saying its even been shipped. I also emailed your support and have waited 5 days now for a reply. I'm getting tired of this to be honest. If I don't hear back from you guys soon about what the deal is I'm going I call for my money back. It's been well over a month now. I spent way too much money to get this complete lack of support.. So far I am very unimpressed.

~Chazaki

P.s. every time I call it just rings and rigs and rings. Not even an answering machine or anything. Please fix this! Customers need a way to reach the companies from which they bought their product.
Old 12-04-2011, 07:44 AM
Banned

chazaki ... i'd save my money and cancel the order if possible. Supersprint hasn't been shown to do much more than lighten your wallet. And it's an aggressive lightening as they make some of the most expensive exhaust out there. MTM makes a nice 2.75" system if you like euro options. If you like domestically available 2.75" exhaust options, try jhm (v8@jhmotorsports.com)