RS4 (B7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B7 Audi RS4

RS4 owners! A few questions.

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2012, 08:25 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RS4 owners! A few questions.

Hey guys, just came into a good deal on a RS4 with 57,000 miles on it. Of course when buying used people want mileage to be as low as possible, and although Im not fond of it, it isn't a dealbreaker for me. I inspected the car, going to have my mechanic do it as well, and test drove it. I've never seen a black car in such good shape, barely any rock chips and one small scratch on the rear bumper. Current owner said he and the previous owner garaged it and it does look babied. Now my question is, especially with anyone who has a higher mileage than this one, is there anything crazy I need to expect breaking down with this car in the next 60k or so? I know there's always a chance for unexpected, and regular maintenance and wear items aside. Carbon clean has been done twice as well as the recall on the shocks/struts, new injectors and fuel pumps, all recall/warranty work. Thanks for any input in advance guys. =)
Old 07-16-2012, 08:51 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

That sounds like a good car. Brakes are pricey but if your mechanic gives it his blessing, these cars are very well built and should last for many years to come. Good luck, hope it works out for you.