S4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi S4 produced from 2009-2016

2013 S4 Modified

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2017, 08:03 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2013 S4 Modified

Hi Everyone,

I am thinking about selling my highly modified 2013 S4, which I have listed on some for-sale sites. I have put a lot of money, love, and detail into this car but I just moved to a new area where my car is sadly no longer practical and I have young toddlers now, which force us to always drive my wife's car for the kids. Long story short, I have this very clean, very fast, very awesome car that literally sits in the garage and does not get driven. I want to find a good new home for this car since I ordered a new SQ5, which is much more practical for me and my family here in my new area. If you or anyone you know is interested, please check out the ad on AutoTrader that has most of the car's details. https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...earchRadius=25
Attached Images       
Old 08-23-2017, 04:49 PM
AudiWorld Member

I can't quite make out what's written on the back quarter panel but might want to take it off.

That level of personalization could turn off other potential buyers who don't care for it.
Old 08-23-2017, 05:00 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Good point! It's Targa Trophy. It's an exclusive performance car culture club/group the car has been part of. It's just a vinyl so it can peel off easily. Thanks for the feedback.

Originally Posted by LighthouseJ
I can't quite make out what's written on the back quarter panel but might want to take it off.

That level of personalization could turn off other potential buyers who don't care for it.
Old 08-24-2017, 06:10 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by gregbs4
Good point! It's Targa Trophy. It's an exclusive performance car culture club/group the car has been part of. It's just a vinyl so it can peel off easily. Thanks for the feedback.
I agree with previous post. It is obviously a bad *** car and will appeal to an enthusiast, but would take all of the add-on exterior decals off the car.
Old 08-24-2017, 06:51 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by togatown
I agree with previous post. It is obviously a bad *** car and will appeal to an enthusiast, but would take all of the add-on exterior decals off the car.
Thank you. I was planning on doing that later today after I get home from work and the gym. Thanks for the kind comments about the car too.
Old 08-28-2017, 04:55 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

The vinyls on the side are easily removed with no residue and will remove them for any interested buyer. The car is still available and will consider any reasonable offer. Thank you.
Old 09-05-2017, 01:43 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

SOLD!!!!
Old 09-05-2017, 04:50 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by gregbs4
SOLD!!!!
What did you get for it?