AudiWorld Forums

AudiWorld Forums (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/)
-   S4 (B8 Platform) Discussion (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/s4-b8-platform-discussion-134/)
-   -   APR teases with a clip of their exhaust (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/s4-b8-platform-discussion-134/apr-teases-clip-their-exhaust-2781853/)

xtr3ma 06-16-2010 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by Smith837 (Post 23970263)
Thanks. I assume you'd need to keep and reinstall the factory exhaust. And understood, a car is never a financial investment, but for many of us, it's an emotional one. :D

You can always buy it out in the end......

Dealers usually don't care unless warranty issues comes up.

ShadowJet 06-16-2010 08:47 PM

Love how it's pretty quiet when you're not pushing it, but when you are... VROOOOOOOOM!

NickS 06-19-2010 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by NWS4Guy (Post 23992134)
Not on the video, but if you are holding out to hear the diff, I have DSG and wil be getting one of the first 10 put on my car within a couple of weeks now.

Can't wait to hear your impressions. :)

NWS4Guy 06-19-2010 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by NickS (Post 23993345)
Can't wait to hear your impressions. :)

I can't wait to hear it arrived. According to Keith@APR, mine is in the initial 10 orders which ship out next week. If it gets to Achtuning! in time where they can squeeze me in, it's getting put on the very next day. I am out of town July 3rd through 5th, so I hope it's done before that.

drrick89 06-19-2010 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by NWS4Guy (Post 23993351)
I can't wait to hear it arrived. According to Keith@APR, mine is in the initial 10 orders which ship out next week. If it gets to Achtuning! in time where they can squeeze me in, it's getting put on the very next day. I am out of town July 3rd through 5th, so I hope it's done before that.

Nice sound! But, it would sure be nice if there were an on/off switch, so you could still be stealthy when you're in a hurry and don't want to attract unwanted attention!

LeadToRome 06-19-2010 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by drrick89 (Post 23993372)
Nice sound! But, it would sure be nice if there were an on/off switch, so you could still be stealthy when you're in a hurry and don't want to attract unwanted attention!

That's exactly why I'm a bit on the fence about going for an exhaust, it seems that I'm always in a hurry and stealthy is definitely better when you're trying to make time.

S4.2Avant 06-19-2010 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by NWS4Guy (Post 23993351)

I might want to drop by Achtuning when you get it installed to hear it. My car should be here around the weekend of the 4th. They put it on a train instead of truck so a bit longer of a wait. It's a good thing as I talked to another SA from Barrier and she said they just got in 3 cars via truck that had lots of damage on them including a Daytona Grey S4 that has to be sent back to Audi it was so badly damaged!

NWS4Guy 06-20-2010 05:01 AM

Originally Posted by S4.2Avant (Post 23993410)
I might want to drop by Achtuning when you get it installed to hear it. My car should be here around the weekend of the 4th. They put it on a train instead of truck so a bit longer of a wait. It's a good thing as I talked to another SA from Barrier and she said they just got in 3 cars via truck that had lots of damage on them including a Daytona Grey S4 that has to be sent back to Audi it was so badly damaged!

Oh wow, wonder wtf happened? Sure you can drop by or we can do a meet up at some point, you might want some VCDS mods.