S4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi S4 produced from 2009-2016

Looking for a new S4. Any good dealers in socal?

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2011, 01:01 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for a new S4. Any good dealers in socal?

Hi gang,
My 3 series lease is up next Friday and I decided to join the dark side. My 328 was very meh and I want something more fun. Looked at the 335 and the 335is and basically its the same car I have with more umph. I liked the M3 but it was a bit out of my range plus my Mustang would get gealous not being the only V-8 in the family and lets face it, most M3 drivers are douches anyways.

Anyone know a good solid dealership in the San Fernando Valley area? Any hookups always appreciated.
Old 04-17-2011, 01:43 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There's a thread on this topic over at Audizine: Dealership Recommendation

Basically, TrueCar.com is your friend. The cheapest by far on there is Invoice + $300, and with some investiagtion, it turns out to be Penske Audi in West Covina.

Personally, I have had no luck with Penske Audi as the Internet Mananger would not answer my e-mails or phone calls, and the SA that did finally help me was an idiot (he tried to convince me that S4's were only made in automatics). However, if you look at past SoCal dealer threads, Penske Audi was #1. So, it's your call on this dealership.

Over at Audizine, there are two SoCal dealerships that are active on there: Audi Mission Viejo and Walter's Audi. I don't know if this means much to you, or if their presence on there will get you a better deal, but it's worth a shot.

Other than that, others have had varying degrees of successes and failures, so it's tough to say which one will be the best. I'm sure the people that posted on that thread on Audizine would gladly help you out if you're only focusing on the San Fernando Valley. I think some people on there have had success at Keyes Audi.

Good luck.

Last edited by youS4; 04-17-2011 at 01:45 PM.
Old 04-17-2011, 02:00 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Thanks for the valuable insight.
I went on zagg moments after posting here and already had 3 dealerships call.

I am going to the one here in the San Fernando Valley off of ventura and conoga. Westlake called as well as Rusnak in West Covina.

I'll keep everyone posted on my buying experience.
Old 04-17-2011, 05:01 PM
SSH
AudiWorld Newcomer

Adrian Sear at The Auto Gallery in Woodland Hills is hands down the best car sales man I've ever dealt with. A car and bike enthusiast he knew everything I asked about the S4 which has never happened to me at a dealer.

He traded for the exact S4 I wanted and matched the best deal I'd been quoted. I was in and out of there in 40 minutes once the car came in - absolutely painless buying experience. Adrian has been fantastic post sale and offered to arrange personally for any future service appointments.

If you are on the fence regarding the S4 go see Adrian, he'll let you drive the hills in a way that will make the car shine. It was the test drive the sold me on the S4.
Old 04-17-2011, 05:34 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Definitely Ryan Shipton at Pacific Audi in Torrance. I didn't have to use any websites or even haggle with the price. They were amazing. Tell him Tamara sent you. Seriously, you won't be disappointed!
Old 04-17-2011, 09:40 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by SSH
Adrian Sear at The Auto Gallery in Woodland Hills is hands down the best car sales man I've ever dealt with. A car and bike enthusiast he knew everything I asked about the S4 which has never happened to me at a dealer.

He traded for the exact S4 I wanted and matched the best deal I'd been quoted. I was in and out of there in 40 minutes once the car came in - absolutely painless buying experience. Adrian has been fantastic post sale and offered to arrange personally for any future service appointments.

If you are on the fence regarding the S4 go see Adrian, he'll let you drive the hills in a way that will make the car shine. It was the test drive the sold me on the S4.
Unfortunately Adrian had no S4's in inventory so I ended up going to Rusnak in Thousand Oaks.

Long story short I got a brand new 2011 Grey Premium Plus S4 with sport diff, Titanium package, carbon fiber bling and sweet *** leather seats sitting in my driveway.

Thansk everyone. FYI zag really helped me with negotiations.
Old 04-19-2011, 02:15 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That was quick. Post some pics!! Don't think i've seen the grey w/ titanium package
Old 04-19-2011, 02:32 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by DrizzTT
That was quick. Post some pics!! Don't think i've seen the grey w/ titanium package
+1 way to not mess around!
Old 04-19-2011, 04:30 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by DrizzTT
Apoligies for quality. I took it with my cell during delivery. Meteor grey with titanium and alu look. I went in looking for ibis white and saw this and changed my mind.
Attached Images   
Old 04-19-2011, 11:50 PM
AudiWorld Member

Nice car! Were you able to negotiate with Ted the GM. He was really nice in my first purchase with them and gave me a deal I couldn't pass up on.

Quick Reply: Looking for a new S4. Any good dealers in socal?