S4 (B9 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B9 Audi S4 produced from 2016-

2018 S4 Premium Plus vs. Prestige

Old 04-23-2018, 12:50 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2018 S4 Premium Plus vs. Prestige

I printed out the complete specs for each and went line by line item to see the exact differences. Here are my findings:

Premium Plus has Massage Seats for driver and passenger (Prestige does not).
Premium Plus has Three Spoke Multifuntion Flat Bottom Wheel with S4 emblem (Prestige does not).

Prestige has MMI Nav, Voice Control, 8.3 display, virtual cockpit, Garage Door Homelink, Top View Camera, Heads Up Display, Acoustic Front Glass

Very surprised Prestige does not have Massage seats. This is printed right off Audi’s Specifications website. Am I missing anything?
Old 04-23-2018, 01:52 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I suppose there is the possibility that those are completely custom specs and that Prestige may not have exactly what is in Premium Plus, but in my Prestige S4 I have massage seats and the flat bottom steering wheel with an S4 logo...
Old 04-23-2018, 02:41 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

In the US, Prestige gives you everything that the PP has (including S logo FBSW, and heated/massage function sport seats) plus: Nav/VC(8” center display), HUD, accoustic front side glass, interior lighting with user-selectable colors, top view camera (parking Plus), and maybe a couple other unadvertised minor features. You can also get DAP with the prestige, but it is not standard.

If you get the prestige with Alcantara sport seats or Nappa leather sport seats, they will be heated and massaging. The Milano vented seats (an option on both PP and Prestige) do not have massage feature. You can also get the warm weather pack on either, which takes away the FBSW, and gives you a heated round steering wheel and heated rear seats.
Old 04-23-2018, 04:24 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Eli McCraig
In the US, Prestige gives you everything that the PP has (including S logo FBSW, and heated/massage function sport seats) plus: Nav/VC(8” center display), HUD, accoustic front side glass, interior lighting with user-selectable colors, top view camera (parking Plus), and maybe a couple other unadvertised minor features. You can also get DAP with the prestige, but it is not standard.

If you get the prestige with Alcantara sport seats or Nappa leather sport seats, they will be heated and massaging. The Milano vented seats (an option on both PP and Prestige) do not have massage feature. You can also get the warm weather pack on either, which takes away the FBSW, and gives you a heated round steering wheel and heated rear seats.
Thank you Eli. Does Voice Control come with Premium Plus or just Prestige? Also, if I go with Prestige am I able to turn off HUD? I don’t understand the point of it when I can look at the incredible Virtual Cockpit. I’d much prefer to look at the stunning new VC screen than the HUD.

Old 04-23-2018, 05:43 PM
AudiWorld Member

Hey there,

You can turn off the HUD but I’d be surprised if you do! It’s amazingly helpful. Good luck with whatever you choose!
Old 04-24-2018, 04:21 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

What is DAP in Prestige?
Old 04-24-2018, 04:28 AM
AudiWorld Member

Driver's Assist Package

Old 04-24-2018, 04:30 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

DAP is standard in Prestige?
Old 04-24-2018, 04:31 AM
AudiWorld Member

Upgrade with an MSRP of $1,800 USD.

Here is my window sticker to help you out:

Old 04-24-2018, 04:32 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Thanks! Do you know if Voice Control and Side Assist is standard with Premium Plus and if not can you add it?

Last edited by heynowbababooey; 04-24-2018 at 04:36 AM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2018 S4 Premium Plus vs. Prestige