S4 (B9 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B9 Audi S4 produced from 2016-

Burger Motorsport Development B9 S4

Old 07-22-2018, 03:37 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Are you ready to sell some units while you finalize the software? Got a wait list for the first boxes? Sign me up
Old 08-03-2018, 10:21 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I come from the industry so I'm empathetic to timelines of R&D and pre-sale marketing but its a lil disappointing that we haven't learned more in the past few weeks. There is tons of evidence in the community that BMS is the most anticipated tuning product for B9 S models. With talk of DME software progression and the need for additional hardware to be purchased to achieve reliable performance. Consumers are even frozen on buying hardware until they hear the details from BMS. Take advantage of the buzz, lets go fellas!
Old 08-05-2018, 01:18 AM
Former Vendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by jdexter
Are you ready to sell some units while you finalize the software? Got a wait list for the first boxes? Sign me up
We have done full production on the unit for release since we know we just need to load the correct software on those units so we not expecting a shortage.

Originally Posted by heavycrown
I come from the industry so I'm empathetic to timelines of R&D and pre-sale marketing but its a lil disappointing that we haven't learned more in the past few weeks. There is tons of evidence in the community that BMS is the most anticipated tuning product for B9 S models. With talk of DME software progression and the need for additional hardware to be purchased to achieve reliable performance. Consumers are even frozen on buying hardware until they hear the details from BMS. Take advantage of the buzz, lets go fellas!
We pushing. We think its sorted now and will send a few units out to testers to confirm.
On our side we like testing heavily so it take some time especially when its a new type circuit board to us like the one for the Audi.

Old 08-05-2018, 11:25 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by George@BMS
We have done full production on the unit for release since we know we just need to load the correct software on those units so we not expecting a shortage.

We pushing. We think its sorted now and will send a few units out to testers to confirm.
On our side we like testing heavily so it take some time especially when its a new type circuit board to us like the one for the Audi.
Good stuff. Do you have an expected release date or time frame? Days, Weeks, Months?
Old 08-06-2018, 12:51 PM
Former Vendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by surefooted
Good stuff. Do you have an expected release date or time frame? Days, Weeks, Months?
Weeks by the looks of things. We going to send out 10 more testers with the fix and see how it goes.
At the moment the guys that have the unit already must hang on as those units will require a chip to be changed which we will ship out if everything is solid with the new batch of testers.

Old 08-06-2018, 01:07 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

any details on gains etc?
Old 08-06-2018, 02:24 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Thanks guys, I think I speak for all of us that we appreciate you guys putting in the work on the engineering side... We're all pumped!
Old 08-06-2018, 05:03 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by George@BMS
Weeks by the looks of things. We going to send out 10 more testers with the fix and see how it goes.
At the moment the guys that have the unit already must hang on as those units will require a chip to be changed which we will ship out if everything is solid with the new batch of testers.
Thanks for the update George!
Old 08-26-2018, 08:34 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Any update yet ? It has been few weeks since last update.
Old 08-28-2018, 07:27 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm curious to know, will the JB4 effect the exhaust pops and crackles like they do on BMWs? I feel ours sound muffled in a way. Will it effect the exhaust in anyway is a more general question lol

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Burger Motorsport Development B9 S4