S4 (B9 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B9 Audi S4 produced from 2016-

FAIR NUMBERS ON A NEW 2019 LEASE

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2019, 11:37 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FAIR NUMBERS ON A NEW 2019 LEASE

Hi all I just secured a lease on a 2019 S4 and I want to know if i got a good deal.

Here is the options and the deal in place. Mind you I know someone who was the previous GM for Audi at this dealership so he hooked me up with one of the sales people and said I would be getting "family pricing" whatever that means.

Mythos black with Magna Red interior
Premium Plus package
Black optic package
S Sport package
Dynamic steering
B and O
Carbon Atlas Inlays
Audi Beam rings
All weather S4 mats

Total MSRP $64,040.

I got all the strong programs like the guy stated above for March.

39 month lease
12k miles a year
3k down payment which includes first months payment
$670 a month which included audicare ($1000) and tire and wheel covered for life of the car ($1500)

Was able to negotiate the audicare and tire and wheel into the monthly payment at a discount.

I truly think i got a steal of a deal even though i do not know the money factor. I think i saw somewhere that $55,496.40 is the Adj Cap on the car after all discounts. So I dont know if im calculating correctly but i got $8543.60 off the MSRP which is really good.
Old 03-19-2019, 11:59 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 79 Likes on 55 Posts

If it feels like a good deal to you, then it is a good deal.

Nobody in the history of ever has slept better at night over $500 or even probably $1000 in either direction over the life of a lease on a car that starts in this price range, so rather than spending hours of your time hyper-analyzing the deal, I recommend you either just buy the car and sleep soundly with that decision, or don't and sleep soundly with that decision.

It is impossible to give you a breakdown of whether this is a good deal without knowing your personal financials / credit / lending history etc and even then it is going to vary from market to market. Even with access to that information, weeding through the intricacies of a lease deal to help someone save 1% or affirm their purchase is not really the intent of this forum or how it's members prefer to spend their time. A better place for that is Reddit's /r/askcarsales or any number of leasing forums out there on the internet e.g. Leasehackr.

If you have questions about the specific car, though, fire away. Looks like a nice build.
Old 03-19-2019, 12:05 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well said. The only other thing I was debating on was if i should go with Black or White outside? Both look great with the black optic. Thoughts?
Old 03-19-2019, 12:18 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 79 Likes on 55 Posts

I think that's a toss-up. Does it rain or snow a lot where you are and are you going to daily it? That'd maybe de-incentivize a black car as they show every water spot and spec of dirt, but that said I have seen one murdered out B9 A4 rolling around these parts that the owner keeps showroom clean, and it is NICE looking.

I also do think if you are keen on red seats I would probably go white as those contrast that look very well. If you're going to go with the murdered look, I'd probably switch those to black personally.