S4 (B9 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B9 Audi S4 produced from 2016-

New S4 owner - accessories question

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2018, 11:57 AM
JD.
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I couldn't find a specific part number in my paperwork for the splash guards on my car. The parts guys are probably correct that they do not have any splash guards listed for the S4. I took a look at the accessories page here on Audi.ca and they only list availability for the A4. I would not trust the images on the site. I think the A4 ones will fit the S4. Only one option for the front and if I had to make a guess then it would be s-line for the rears.

https://www.audiaccessories.ca/acces...ml#SplashGuard

Last edited by JD.; 09-09-2018 at 01:14 PM.
Old 09-10-2018, 08:29 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by JD.
I couldn't find a specific part number in my paperwork for the splash guards on my car. The parts guys are probably correct that they do not have any splash guards listed for the S4. I took a look at the accessories page here on Audi.ca and they only list availability for the A4. I would not trust the images on the site. I think the A4 ones will fit the S4. Only one option for the front and if I had to make a guess then it would be s-line for the rears.

https://www.audiaccessories.ca/acces...ml#SplashGuard
I had ordered the guards that are for the A4 front, and A4 S-line for the rear. On that website the information stated that they would also fit the S4.
When I put the order in the site asked for the VIN to confirm the part.
I then received an email from them telling me that those guards do not fit the S4, and yet their website still shows that they do.

I've now spoken with 3 different Audi parts and accessories personnel and all of them tell me that there are not guards for the S4. I keep asking them what difference is there between the A4 S-line, front and rear, and the S4 and none have given me a straight answer.
One thought that the S4 didn't have the mounting holes and points pre-drilled. I checked that and there are holes that look like they would be locations for the guard mounting.
It's really ridiculous that even an Audi representative for parts and accessories couldn't given the dealer parts guy definitive information.

At this point I'm going to order the guards for the A4 S-line and do the mounting check myself.

This may be too much to ask of you, but if you could, can you ask your dealer parts person what mud guard part numbers you would need to order if your front and rear mudguards needed to be replaced?
If you can't, I do understand.
Someone somewhere has to know.
Your S4, and others on the lot, have mug guards, so in fact Audi does have guards that fit.

Thanks again.
Old 09-10-2018, 09:08 AM
JD.
AudiWorld Junior Member

My Dealership orders the A4 s-line ones for all S4's

Front: 8W5075111

Rear: 8W5075106

Last edited by JD.; 09-10-2018 at 12:06 PM.
Old 09-11-2018, 11:31 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by JD.
My Dealership orders the A4 s-line ones for all S4's

Front: 8W5075111

Rear: 8W5075106

JD, thank you very much!

Those are the same part numbers for the US A4 S-line as well, makes sense.
If they fit your S4, then they'll fit my S4.
Old 09-11-2018, 05:04 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

https://audi.bernardiparts.com/p-spl...kit-8w5075111a

Splash Guard Kit - Audi (8W5-075-111-A)

fits B9 S4
Old 09-11-2018, 05:37 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by bxstylez
https://audi.bernardiparts.com/p-spl...kit-8w5075111a

Splash Guard Kit - Audi (8W5-075-111-A)

fits B9 S4
Thanks for the supplier link.

That guard kit is for the front, same part number that I've previously found and that JD verified will fit the 2018 S4.

Once my set comes in I'll be able to add to the verification or find out why Audi says they won't fit.
Stay tuned.

Last edited by TT-S4; 09-11-2018 at 06:21 PM.
Old 09-25-2018, 08:33 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Weathertech Front Mats

Originally Posted by mplsbrian
1. Floor mats
You are correct, there is no currently an S4-logo'd rear mat. You can get rear mats that have no logo at all (vs. saying A4), however. My car came with a full set (S4-branded fronts and unbranded rears) but I never installed them because I purchased weathertech mats instead. They hold water/salt/etc far better.

2. Mud/splash guards
You (or your parts guy rather) are correct, there are no mud guards available for the B9 S4 sedan. I believe they exist for the B9 A4 allroad but due to fender shape differences are not going to fit your S4.
Could you please post a pic of your weathertech mats? I have the oem rubber mats, but it seems like I'm going to still end up with wet carpet come winter time. They don't have enough of a lip. I can't find an actual pic of the WT's online, just the generic pics.
Old 09-25-2018, 02:02 PM
AudiWorld Member

I ordered mud guards, the guards that fit the A4 S-line are the same for the S4.
However, when I ordered the front and rear sets I was told that Audi has put a "stop order" on the front mud guards.
Parts guy told me that there is some defect or something Audi didn't like about how the manufacturer made the front guards so they stopped sale of the existing guards.
Audi is working to update the front guards and when they are ready I'll get a call.
Of course there isn't a date as to when the new guards will be available.

My rear set came in but I haven't installed them yet.
I'm going to wait and see if the front sets are available by the end of October, as we're usually good for no snow/slush until after than in the Chicago area.

I wanted to get the rubber Audi all season mats, but I'm not sure now as I see they are not as wide as they should be.
The Weather Tech mats are wide and have a much higher lip, but the mat covers the left foot rest part way, and I'm not too thrilled about that either.
Old 10-01-2018, 07:33 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Haribors
You should call direct to Audi dealer!
This is directly from an Audi Dealer.
Old 10-03-2018, 03:53 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by TT-S4
I ordered mud guards, the guards that fit the A4 S-line are the same for the S4.
However, when I ordered the front and rear sets I was told that Audi has put a "stop order" on the front mud guards.
Parts guy told me that there is some defect or something Audi didn't like about how the manufacturer made the front guards so they stopped sale of the existing guards.
Audi is working to update the front guards and when they are ready I'll get a call.
Of course there isn't a date as to when the new guards will be available.

My rear set came in but I haven't installed them yet.
I'm going to wait and see if the front sets are available by the end of October, as we're usually good for no snow/slush until after than in the Chicago area.

I wanted to get the rubber Audi all season mats, but I'm not sure now as I see they are not as wide as they should be.
The Weather Tech mats are wide and have a much higher lip, but the mat covers the left foot rest part way, and I'm not too thrilled about that either.
Has anyone seen both the weathertech and audi cargo liner? How do they compare?

Quick Reply: New S4 owner - accessories question