S4 (B9 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B9 Audi S4 produced from 2016-

OEM S4 logo'd Floor Mats

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2018, 06:05 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 79 Likes on 55 Posts

If I was getting custom mats I'd have them done with the "Audi Sport" logo. Yeah yeah I know "that is technically reserved for RS cars blah blah" but screw it, it's my car and that's what I'd do. Now that I think about it it probably would only cost $15 per mat or something for an embroidery shop to add that to the plain black OEM carpet mats. It's all done by machine anyway so you probably just need to provide an image file and mark out where you want the logo to be with masking tape.

Mark, why don't you just do that?

https://www.yelp.com/search?find_des...ncinnati%2C+OH

Or ask your local Audi club who they trust for such things. I am sure it has been done.
Old 04-23-2018, 06:18 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by markcincinnati
So, are you saying you found the "real" S4 logo on-line, uploaded it as an email attachment, but that they can't use the "official" logo because there are copyright restrictions, so they're going to use a "fake S4 logo," or are they going to go ahead and use the logo you sent them in (an apparent) violation of copyright?
So they do not post logos as options when you are ordering them. But you can upload your own logo and they can use that. In my own opinion that releases liability from them as a comp. That way, if Audi ever came back to them and stated they were producing Audi merch without licensing they can say it was not our logo and we assumed the buyer had permission to use it. I doubt that will ever happen though. They have been making these mats for some time now...I have seen threads from at least 10 years ago where this comp is producing these mats.

This is an image from Danielle that she sent me to give me an idea of the logo size and color. I decide to go with the red stitching...we shall see!

Old 05-03-2018, 09:07 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

They came in and...WOW! I could not be happier.

I am very impressed with the final product. I went with premium carpet, anthracite gray, nubuck piping, heel pad, and red magma stitching. All said, it was 100 GBP, which is $147 USD and that includes shipping to CO. These will be my summer mats and plan on just using the OEM mats for winter, spring, and maybe fall. I might get the rubber mats down the line but I have my alternative for now.

Here are a few pics. Sorry for the lighting as the car is in the garage. I will try and get some posted in the light when she (Ingrid) comes out to play on a sunnier day.

Old 05-03-2018, 10:47 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 42 Likes on 28 Posts

Very nice! Impressive.

Now, if my car ever gets out of the body shop!
Old 05-03-2018, 11:16 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Bobby,

I sent an email to order the exact same mats for my 2018 S4 (LHD, too, of course). We'll see what they come back with. I don't know where you got your LOGO, but I sent an image (the one you posted above) and told her/them I wanted the same mats, etc.

We'll see.

Thanks.

Mark
Old 05-03-2018, 05:30 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

This is the logo that I used but I am sure they have tons of them saved somewhere. LOL. What is going on with your car...already getting body work done???

You will be very happy with these for sure.

Old 05-04-2018, 05:09 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by BobbyBob
They came in and...WOW! I could not be happier.

I am very impressed with the final product. I went with premium carpet, anthracite gray, nubuck piping, heel pad, and red magma stitching. All said, it was 100 GBP, which is $147 USD and that includes shipping to CO. These will be my summer mats and plan on just using the OEM mats for winter, spring, and maybe fall. I might get the rubber mats down the line but I have my alternative for now.

Here are a few pics. Sorry for the lighting as the car is in the garage. I will try and get some posted in the light when she (Ingrid) comes out to play on a sunnier day.

I'd like to order the exact same mats - would you mind forwarding her email address which should make it easier for them?

Thanks,
Vince
Old 05-04-2018, 05:17 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Here is the email address I used: sales@autostyle.co.uk
Old 05-04-2018, 05:56 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Thanks, Mark. Daniel is who I have been dealing with and she is very responsive. Prod time was very quick too by the way.
Old 05-04-2018, 06:14 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by BobbyBob
Thanks, Mark. Daniel is who I have been dealing with and she is very responsive. Prod time was very quick too by the way.
Thanks I just emailed her and asked for the exact same specs as you ordered - I feel like I should be paying you a royalty fee

Vince

Quick Reply: OEM S4 logo'd Floor Mats