S4 (B9 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B9 Audi S4 produced from 2016-

Selling Price Data Point

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2017, 11:01 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Damon44
I just joined the Audi Club to see what discountmaybehad earlier if we buy two. Interesting thatBMW car. Clubonly offers $500 if a member.
Audi does give $750 incentive for switching.
Sounds good from the start.
Commend Audi!
I am a BMW as well a future Audi owner. The BMW club pays the rebate out of their pockets (based on your membership status and qualifying vehicle). Audi club, in my opinion, simply negotiated a dealer with the factory to provide supplier pricing. Both can have advantages depending on the programs offered by manufacturer and dealer. With Audi it's one program or the other. Plus the dealer has the option of declining the program. With BMW, the $500 (for 3/4-series and M3/M4) is simply a bonus on-top of the other programs and your negotiating skills. Plus the value of the BMW incentive climbs with the class of vehicle.
Old 05-10-2017, 11:14 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by NHman
With Audi it's one program or the other.
Actually, Audi allows you to stack the offers:

https://www.audiclubna.org/resources...and-experience

"This program is compatible with any Audi retail incentive (loyalty or conquest) and AFS Special or Standard rate program unless noted in future communications."
Old 05-10-2017, 11:30 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 42 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by Talbot

"This program is compatible with any Audi retail incentive (loyalty or conquest) and AFS Special or Standard rate program unless noted in future communications."
Correct, I received the Audi Loyalty Bonus + 6% ACNA discount + ~.5% from dealer.
Old 05-10-2017, 11:56 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by Talbot

My meaning was the BMW club rebate is purely outside of the factory programs and what the dealer will offer. This will always be granted provided the membership is in good standing. With the Audi Club discount, the dealer can decline the program. The buyer can always move to the next dealer or so but they are not required to accept the program. Yes it can be stacked with the available factory incentive (loyalty or competitive). For me, this program worked out well. It took 3 minutes of discussion with my CA. Another 5 minutes between the CA and SM. The only time consuming part was for the trade-in value of my existing DD. If the dealer declined, I would've move onto the next dealer (60 minutes further away).
Old 05-10-2017, 12:40 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by markcincinnati
6% is an "automatic" discount with the ACNA certificate. If you are NOT a member of the ACNA, I can sympathize with your not wanting to join and wait 6 months for the eligibility to kick in.

Anyone who loves Audis, or, even if you don't love them, plan to buy/lease one, should be a member of the ACNA. The annual dues compared to the discounts make it a bargain.

We've now acquired 2 S4's and 1 SQ5 with the Audi Club discount and we're down to less than 7 weeks before my wife's 2018 SQ5 arrives, and it too will be purchased using an ANCA certificate -- and it will also get the loyalty bonus (that is in effect at the time -- probably $750, but at least $500 -- either one beats a poke.)

The ACNA also gives you a subscription to the magazine quattro quarterly, which has lots of "inside baseball" type content. If you're trolling here on Audiworld (reading and not posting), please join the Audi Club if you plan to buy.

When my wife was out of love with Audi for a few years, she joined BMW's club and we got a similar "rebate" and discount based on her membership,

I have NO affiliation (other than I am a member) with the ACNA, I just have had discounts of almost $12,000 so far on three Audi S cars -- it is a no-brainer.

There is a "but" -- some Audis are, currently NOT eligible for the discounts, due to their popularity, availability, etc. The R8 and Q7, are two prominent vehicles that are temporarily not part of the deal (I would be the R8 may always remain ineligible.)
Mark, I couldn't agree more. Every Audi enthusiast should be a member of ACNA. The local chapters host many great events which by the way don't see a dime of your membership.

I'm an active member of the Georgia chapter for the last 4 years and it is amazing how many great events they host every year. Just this past weekend the annual Quattro De Mayo event took place in North Georgia with many organized drives and great opportunities to meet fellow Audi enthusiasts.

The 6% discount is just an added bonus. Mark, you had mentioned that R8 and Q7 are not eligible for the ACNA discount but I wanted to add that all RS models are excluded as well.

Here is a picture from last week's event:

Old 05-12-2017, 03:53 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

I was offered te
Old 05-12-2017, 03:55 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

FYI, I was offered yesterday 7% off and the $750 loyalty credit
Old 05-12-2017, 04:59 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by jrw1
FYI, I was offered yesterday 7% off and the $750 loyalty credit
Which dealer was this from?? Would really appreciate the info.

Thank you!
Old 05-12-2017, 08:38 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Nathan.r007
Which dealer was this from?? Would really appreciate the info.

Thank you!
Audi West Houston
Old 05-14-2017, 11:22 AM
AudiWorld Member

As a follow up, I just returned from Audi dealership of Coral Springs(S Florida) with total refusal of manager to ever acknowledge the ACNA 6% on S4/5.
No incentive for switching from BMW either. He offered 2%. Was told car club discount will not apply to RS or S lines.
Evidently pricing has everything to do with location.

Quick Reply: Selling Price Data Point