S4 (B9 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B9 Audi S4 produced from 2016-

Price paid for 2018 s4

Old 10-19-2017, 12:21 PM
God

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Price paid for 2018 s4

Hey all,

i wanted to ask if this is a good deal or i can go lower and how much have you guys paid. I'm ordering a new 2018 s4 at the dealership with the following specs valued at $66,250. I got the dealership to go down to $56,800 plus taxes and fees extra this includes:

destination charge
mythos black metallic
carbon inlays
nappa leather black with gray stitching
19in 5 arm rotor wheels
driver assitance package
black optic package
s sport package
dynamic steering.
and audi beam rings

is this a good deal, let me know
also let me know how much you guys paid.
Thanks
Old 10-19-2017, 01:22 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 79 Likes on 55 Posts

If you're getting 14% off a brand new 2018 S4 right now you are either getting the deal of a century, or they are making it up in a different column e.g. absolutely boning you on trade-in value or something.

Most people here are getting 5-6%, +/- 1%.
Old 10-19-2017, 01:28 PM
God

Originally Posted by mplsbrian
If you're getting 14% off a brand new 2018 S4 right now you are either getting the deal of a century, or they are making it up in a different column e.g. absolutely boning you on trade-in value or something.

Most people here are getting 5-6%, +/- 1%.
I'm not trading anything in. Giving 2k down and financing rest of it. Add about 10% to $56,800 for title, taxes and fees.
Old 10-19-2017, 01:57 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by colladacool
I'm not trading anything in. Giving 2k down and financing rest of it. Add about 10% to $56,800 for title, taxes and fees.
What is your financing rate? Invoice on a car spec'd like that is $61600 or so, so you are well, well, well, well below it. Most dealers have a little wiggle room below invoice with dealer incentives and stuff.......but not $5000 of wiggle room. So they must be making that money back somewhere, or perhaps there is something you don't know about this car. Maybe it was crashed on a test drive / damaged in transport or during PDI and repaired? Is this a zero-owner car or did someone drive it around the block and suddenly change their mind? Maybe some gleeful idiot bought this car without checking with their spouse and was threatened with a divorce the day they brought it home?

Call me pessimistic but a deal that good sounds too good to be true...but if it is true you better buy it quick

Last edited by mplsbrian; 10-19-2017 at 01:59 PM.
Old 10-19-2017, 02:00 PM
God

What is your financing rate? Invoice on a car spec'd like that is $61600 or so, so you are well, well, well, well below it. Most dealers have a little wiggle room below invoice with dealer incentives and stuff.......but not $5000 of wiggle room. So they must be making that money back somewhere, or perhaps there is something you don't know about this car. Maybe it was crashed on a test drive / damaged in transport or during PDI and repaired?

Call me pessimistic but a deal that good sounds too good to be true...but if it is true you better buy it quick
Financing rate at 2% from outside, I'm getting that at bank of america via a personal banker i know. The car is going to be ordered and will be built and shipped here in about 3-4 months so completely brand new.
Old 10-19-2017, 02:07 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

That doesn't make any sense. If my salesman gave me 14% off on a custom order S car with no strings attached I'd send him a bottle of scotch every Christmas for each year I owned the car.

Deal of the century my dude. I'd get it in writing if I were you.
Old 10-19-2017, 02:15 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by colladacool
Hey all,

i wanted to ask if this is a good deal or i can go lower and how much have you guys paid. I'm ordering a new 2018 s4 at the dealership with the following specs valued at $66,250. I got the dealership to go down to $56,800 plus taxes and fees extra this includes:

destination charge
mythos black metallic
carbon inlays
nappa leather black with gray stitching
19in 5 arm rotor wheels
driver assitance package
black optic package
s sport package
dynamic steering.
and audi beam rings

is this a good deal, let me know
also let me know how much you guys paid.
Thanks
The only way this deal even makes sense is if you were an employee (15% off MSRP) or a related party that Audi deems to be a person of importance or influence, and that will get you that type of deal. Like the others on this page, no dealership is going to sell a car at $5k back of invoice.. But feel free to prove us wrong when you pick up the car, share the contract with us
Old 10-19-2017, 02:28 PM
God

That doesn't make any sense. If my salesman gave me 14% off on a custom order S car with no strings attached I'd send him a bottle of scotch every Christmas for each year I owned the car.

Deal of the century my dude. I'd get it in writing if I were you.
already got it in writing. I'll keep the scotch haha
Old 10-19-2017, 02:29 PM
God

Originally Posted by dseffren
The only way this deal even makes sense is if you were an employee (15% off MSRP) or a related party that Audi deems to be a person of importance or influence, and that will get you that type of deal. Like the others on this page, no dealership is going to sell a car at $5k back of invoice.. But feel free to prove us wrong when you pick up the car, share the contract with us
im not an employee but glad to know employee discount is 15%, guess i'll go back and negotiate some more. I am ordering it on saturday and ill share it with you once its all done.
Old 10-19-2017, 02:39 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Have fun, enjoy the scotch.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Price paid for 2018 s4