S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

Any friends of S4@Allentown out there? I need some help.

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2006, 06:17 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any friends of S4@Allentown out there? I need some help.

I'm sorry to make this public, but am almost out of options. I bought a wheel from Ben back in July and it never showed up. First he had some legitimate-sounding reasons for why it hadn't shown, then he had promises of tracking it down or sending me my money back. His most recent response was that he has proof it shipped and there's really nothing he can do about it. But he won't give me a tracking number - or any information that could be used to locate the wheel or start an insurance claim. Now he isn't even responding to my email, not that he was ever great about it before.

I'm hoping he'll respond to someone he knows and come up with the info so we can get this thing resolved. Can you help? I really don't want to call his parents, which is my next step. I'd like to save them the embarrassment.

If you can/will help, please contact me at endofspeedzone(at)hotmail(dot)com.

Thanks very much.
Old 10-26-2006, 06:25 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default I've sold to and bought stuff from Ben. Yeah, it was a bit tough to get a hold of him but he did

come through with the product/money for me. Sorry to hear about your situation.
Old 10-26-2006, 06:31 AM

Default ^^He only came through when I called him out on AW about it. DBB =

Dead Beat Ben.

I'd call his parents ASAP. Cut to the chase man.
Old 10-26-2006, 06:53 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Certainly, the "encouragement" from one of my thugz didn't hurt. ;-)
Old 10-26-2006, 07:17 AM

Default I'm right here...

As I replied to you before, the wheel and tire was packaged and mailed by Auto Addictions in Allentown, PA. I'd be happy to provide you with their contact information. They charged my card for UPS shipping, and confirmed it was delivered. If you check back through your emails, I think you'll see I provided you with that information over a month ago. I didn't hear from you afterward until a few days ago, and assumed it was delievered just fine. As I also said in previous emails I sent, despite the fact that everything seems to say it was delivered just fine, if you tell me it honestly did not get there I'll mail you a check for the refund. I just have a hard time understanding how that could be. I'm not in Allentown anymore, so all I can really do is contact the shop... but I'm sure they'll just give me the same info they did before. Since it has been so long, I'm sure its too late to really do anything with UPS either.
Old 10-26-2006, 07:31 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default Hey! Nice to hear from you...

I never saw an email from you with info, or I wouldn't have posted about it here. And I guess you missed my emails, as I sent a bunch asking what was going on. Anyway, let's take this offline as it isn't anybody else's business.

Please email me the contact info, tracking # and approximate date of when it was shipped so I can see what's going on.

Thanks.
Old 10-26-2006, 07:33 AM

Default You spelled that wrong Steve. It's "Red Wings" ;p Stupid Flyers. I

can't understand their start this year. Or the whole management and coach situation..

Rangers doing ok I see ;-)
Old 10-26-2006, 07:44 AM

Default Sure thing.

It sounds like you are saying you think I haven't been getting your emails. If that is the case, feel free to use my alternate address: bnl107@hotmail.com. That said though, didn't we just email back and forth a few days ago? Have there been emails since then?
Old 10-26-2006, 07:53 AM
AudiWorld Super User

maybe delete this post then?
Old 10-26-2006, 07:53 AM
AudiWorld Super User

I also had a problem with getting emails you sent and vice versa. I'd check your email situation.

Quick Reply: Any friends of S4@Allentown out there? I need some help.