S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

Brilliant Black Update

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2001, 09:46 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Brilliant Black Update

Well...last Tuesday the customer service manager at Holmes got the folks in the Woodland Hills office off their asses and my car was supposed to have been started on Wednesday.

Wednesday I dropped off the rental because I was leaving on a trip to Kentucky early Thursday.

Friday I checked my voice mail from my hotel in Kentucky and the manager from Holmes left me a voice mail askin me to call him...when I called he saod they had not started my car because the insurance company revised the estimate and he needed my approval. WTF!!!! I told him not to touch my car I would pick it up first hing Monday morning.

I immediately called the customer service manager and explained the story and told her to have a check for $800 plus dolllars ready to cover the rental when I picked up my car...she offered to have another one of their shops fix the car rather than Woodland Hills...I told her to forget it, that I have had enough of Holmes and if they did not cover the rental I would be deeing them in small claims...she offered to pay for the rental...

So tomorrow, almost a month after dropping off my car, I am picking up my car and taking it elsewhere...Do not use Holmes Auto Body...they simply suck!!!!!!
Old 05-14-2001, 12:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry to hear that...MAN that sucks.