S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

Carbotech Brake Pads for your S4 Must Have!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2011, 11:16 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Carbotech Brake Pads for your S4 Must Have!!!

I Own 2001 Audi S4 Original Owner. The car is to me a 4 door sleeper. Not the fastest, but she hold her own on the road. I like to think the car is well rounded. The only thing I have to complain about the S4 is the brakes.
The OEM brakes fades big time. I thought about the Porsche brake upgrade. At the time I was still paying off the car. Can't afford it. Even though about Stoptech and Brembo Brakes, Expensive. So I put any money I have into the engine performance. Chip , Exhaust system ect the fun stuff. Now the car is even faster, the brakes fads even worst. Until I found out about Carbotech brake pads. I bought a front and rear set from a company in Ohio call Lulu's Auto Supply. Check them out on-line www.lulusautosupply.com great people Family own. Any ways, these Carbotech Pads are god send. I don't even have to change my calipers, they fit right in. Once properly seated the S4 stop on a dime. What a Great product, and it’s made right here in USA. Non corrosive brake dust that will not bake on the wheels.
If anyone els out there have use Carbotech Brake Pads, I like to get your feedback. Thanks
Old 12-22-2011, 05:26 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by Philrs4
I Own 2001 Audi S4 Original Owner. The car is to me a 4 door sleeper. Not the fastest, but she hold her own on the road. I like to think the car is well rounded. The only thing I have to complain about the S4 is the brakes.
The OEM brakes fades big time. I thought about the Porsche brake upgrade. At the time I was still paying off the car. Can't afford it. Even though about Stoptech and Brembo Brakes, Expensive. So I put any money I have into the engine performance. Chip , Exhaust system ect the fun stuff. Now the car is even faster, the brakes fads even worst. Until I found out about Carbotech brake pads. I bought a front and rear set from a company in Ohio call Lulu's Auto Supply. Check them out on-line www.lulusautosupply.com great people Family own. Any ways, these Carbotech Pads are god send. I don't even have to change my calipers, they fit right in. Once properly seated the S4 stop on a dime. What a Great product, and it’s made right here in USA. Non corrosive brake dust that will not bake on the wheels.
If anyone els out there have use Carbotech Brake Pads, I like to get your feedback. Thanks
do not go to the webpage I got an virus.
Old 12-22-2011, 06:24 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default What Virus???

Originally Posted by wezzy785
do not go to the webpage I got an virus.
Please let me know what kind of virus? I need to report to the web hoster.

I my self and a lot of my friends went on and nothing.

Please let me know, this company really is a Family Own and Operate.

This kind of issue can make or brake the on-line business.

Thank you
Old 12-22-2011, 10:18 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by Philrs4
Please let me know what kind of virus? I need to report to the web hoster.

I my self and a lot of my friends went on and nothing.

Please let me know, this company really is a Family Own and Operate.

This kind of issue can make or brake the on-line business.

Thank you
sorry I did not keep the log file. but it crashed my firefox and IE and then popped up like 10 to 15 windows and then it told me that i had a hard drive failure and then it shut down the pc. so then I had to boot up in safe mode and restore my pc to an earlier date and run Malwarebytes on it and after all that my firefox was still getting redirected to junk sites after my google search. so you might want to look at the likes on your webpage and see if someone added some thing to one of your links. I think it was the link for search for products online of some thing like that. sorry i'm not trying to bash the website or say you don't have a good product
Old 12-22-2011, 10:26 AM
Former Vendor

This thread looks like shameless advertising.
Old 12-23-2011, 05:41 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Please don't thnk that, If you did not say anything. Than they would not know about it. Should be more people like you out there.
Thank so much for the detail info. I will forward the info to the web hoster A.S.A.P.

Thank you again
Old 12-23-2011, 05:52 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Sorry you feel that way, I'm kind of new at this. Did not want to seem like I was advertising. I really just want to know if these brake pads are as good as I think they are. Not just in my head. You know for example. When you bolt-on a new performance exhuast System, and you think your car gain a ton of HP. When you finally race someone, and found out that it didn't really make a difference. Just like to get a feed back from other people that have these brake pads.
Thank you for letting me know, I'll try not to sound like that next time.
Thanks again.
Old 12-24-2011, 07:06 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Def good pads. They are very rotor/wheel friendly. Ran them in lots of cars from spec miata through grand am and world challange mustangs. What compounds did you get?
Old 12-25-2011, 08:01 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by zillarob
Def good pads. They are very rotor/wheel friendly. Ran them in lots of cars from spec miata through grand am and world challange mustangs. What compounds did you get?
I'm using the street compound 1521 what are you using? Do you get a lot of brake noise?
Old 12-25-2011, 08:04 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Happy Holliday to everyone on Audi World!

Quick Reply: Carbotech Brake Pads for your S4 Must Have!!!