S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

Dang...i was racing this NSX when this mini-van just pulled out of nowhere from a cross street!

Old 08-03-2001, 02:49 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dang...i was racing this NSX when this mini-van just pulled out of nowhere from a cross street!

Good thing I obey the posted speed limits, and he was a friend of mine so we barely hit 25MPH, or who knows what would of happened. Oh...I know who knows what would of happened **LCP**
here is him bragging about doing 90MPH on a public road!<ul><li><a href="https://forums.audiworld.com/s4/msgs/108672.phtml">https://forums.audiworld.com/s4/msgs/108672.phtml</a</li></ul>
Old 08-03-2001, 03:02 PM
AudiWorld Uber User

Default aaaahhh the good ole days...

you'd be amazed how often I run into Jessica on other forums these days.

I like money so I work on a computer all the time so I'm only ever a click away but someone whose young with money...don't get it...I'd NEVER be on the CPU if I didn't have to.
Old 08-03-2001, 03:11 PM

you obviously aren't familiar with the perpetual state of ennui which people like us reside in...
Old 08-03-2001, 03:18 PM
AudiWorld Uber User

Default actually...

I'm pretty much stuck at home most of the time and so can sorta sympathize but hell...if I didn't actually HAVE to be here working, I'd be in a racing series or flying aerobatic planes or something...there are ALL SORTS of things I enjoy that I don't get to do because of time and obligation. If I had more of the former and less of the latter...AND enough money...hell, there'd be no stopping me.

That having been said, my life is "exciting" enough about now...I need a vacation hehehehe.
Old 08-03-2001, 03:33 PM

Default fair enough...

i won't neccessarily speak for jessica here, but in my case, it's a lack of motivation.

when you think about it, there is no good reason to do anything. there is no point.

except perhaps to satiate that ennui.

but with a lack of motivation...therein lies the rub.

and rain doesn't usually beget porsche driving.
Old 08-03-2001, 03:39 PM
AudiWorld Uber User

Default two words...

track day.

Cures everything...including ennui.
Old 08-03-2001, 03:51 PM

Default exactly...

but even then the reality of it is depressing...such is the nature of life...

people don't want a track day as much as they just want to forget. everything. for just two minutes, ten minutes, twenty, a half hour.

i just find that when life is picked apart to it's most elementary principles and you dissect peoples actions, the true depressing nature of existence arises.

it's all a product of our judeo-christian society though, so we have no one to blame but ourselves and those around us.

i guess from my point of view, i see my lack of motivation as a revolt against this inhuame school of thought.

i strive to be content knowing that i have the world at my feet and the means to manifest my desires...but only to only do so when i have alterior motives and the proper influences.

is any of my incoherent jargon making the smallest inkling of sense?

anarchy is the answer, my friends.

Old 08-03-2001, 04:01 PM

Default Hey NASA

Lets go fly planes and race cars sometime...

Of course you have to teach me to do both!
Old 08-03-2001, 04:10 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

This POST has nothing to do w/Jessica and everything to do with LCP
Old 08-03-2001, 04:17 PM

go away. you're ruining a very poetic thread.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Dang...i was racing this NSX when this mini-van just pulled out of nowhere from a cross street!