S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

dcAudi Drive this Sunday (DC/MD/VA) - Tidal Basin and Old Towne Alexandria

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2001, 09:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dcAudi Drive this Sunday (DC/MD/VA) - Tidal Basin and Old Towne Alexandria

THIS SUNDAY, COME ON OUT!
================================================
Tidal Basin Drive and Lunch
Sunday, September 23rd
10:00 AM - 12:30 PM

We're thinking of a nice scenic drive starting from Rockville through GW parkway, across the Key Bridge into Washington and down along the Tidal Basin where we'll stop for photo op. We can then return to GW Parkway and head down into Old Town and possibly down to Dykes Watershed where we'll grab some food, shoot the breeze, chat, joke, and head on back! Any suggestions or anything, let me know!

If you want to know what the weather will be like on SUNDAY, step outside today (FRIDAY), stretch your arms out, and see for yourself! We're expecting great driving weather, make sure those cars are clean for the photo ops!

La Madeline parking lot is located on Montrose Road and Rt. 355 (Rockville Pike) in Rockville. From DC/All Points South -> Take 495N to I-270 in Md. Get off at the Montrose Road Exit EAST. Follow Montrose 3 miles until you hit the really big intersection of Rockville Pike/Rt. 355. The lot is on the corner to the right. We're meeting at 10 please be there sharp!

For questions/comments regarding this event, please feel free to email me at omid100@hotmail.com

T-SHIRTS
===============================================
I'm going through the first batch of orders today for Sunday's drive. Finally we've gotten the finalized design and t-shirts printing! If you'd like a shirt printed with the logo a name and title (John Doe, Driver - Melange A4 2.8) for a Sunday delivery, I'll need an email order today.

If you'd like a blank logoed (it's on both sides) shirt or just want to see how they came out, don't worry about placing an order, I'll
have extras. The reason for the urgency is because I need to make up for the losses in getting this whole operation running. Either
way I hope to see everyone at the drive Sunday!

The logo "dcAudi Driving Team" is printed on the front pocket and rear center.

View the logo here:
http://www.dimodesign.com/dcaudi/images/logo2.jpg

Prices are $12 for short sleeve (Sizes M-XL). $20 for long (Sizes by special order only).
$3 extra for name printing.

Thanks!